🎮6🎮

" You like her too? "
" No...I love her "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What's the difference? "
" Are you kidding? You are actually that stupid? I love her, not just a little crush like you have. I have FELL for her, and I've fell HARD "
" I still don't get what the difference is.. "
" If you don't get the difference, then you won't stay with her..you will leave her as soon as you find someone, as y'all say 'hotter'. "
" Isn't that what you are supposed to- "
" Get out of my house, right now.. "
" Wha- why I still have to tell he- "
" I SAID GET OUT! "
Just like that Jeno ran, before he left I heard him say, " Your best friend is insane.. ". Was that too harsh? You know what? I don't care, he would have treated her horrible anyways I could give less shits right now.

I walked down stairs and I saw Y/N in shock, she had her mouth open and she was staring at the door. " Hey Y/N are you okay? ", I said kind of worried that she heard our conversation. " What did you do to him? Why did you scream to get out of the house? What happened up there? Why- "
" Please stop asking questions.. "
" But I want to know Tae "
" No you don't "
" YES I DO! ", she raised her voice.  She raised her voice at me?
" He was talking to me about who he liked an- "
" It's me isn't it? "
" How did you know? "
" Because you are protective over me and you screamed at him to get out of the house... "
" Oh..yeah...um..right..that is exactly why...? "
" What did you not tell me in this story? "
" What do you mean..I-I said everything th-that happened "
" No you didn't, Kim Taehyung are you lying to me?! "
" Yes.. ", I said giving up.
" What else happened and why were you so mad? "
" Well...um he likes you and he thought he was your best friend and so when I told him I was your best friend he got angry and started to yell at me and that is when I yelled at him.. ", I said hoping she would believe me.