LOVE IN YOUR SOUL PART 17/ River's Secret!😉

Still River's POV
The next morning, we were off to Troll Village. Melody was still grey. "Thank you, for helping me last night." She said. "No problem" I said back. Suddenly she ran up and hugged me!!! I didn't want to admit this.... but..... I..... I.. think I like her, as in, like- like her, as in love her. She is pretty and sweet, caring, kind, loving, funny, crazy (which is a awesome thing for me cuz, IM CRAZY TOO!!) I want to tell her, but I'm way to nervous to do so. When we got to the village, everyone was running around in chaos! The pods were on fire and trolls were panicking like crazy!

Melody's POV
I felt a hand wrap around mine, it was..... River. "OMT! He's SO SWEET!" I thought. I think I like him, as in, love him, but I don't know how to tell him how I feel. Suddenly, from all the chaos, Branch ran right up to me and put both his hand on my shoulders, they were tight and his face looked as if he was very very very angry. "WHERE WERE YOU??!!" He yelled. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out, not even a squeak. "WHERE WERE YOU!!!!!?????" He yelled louder. "I finally got the courage to speak. I was in the forest trying to get home, I was on my way to Biggie's when a random troll came out of nowhere and did this." I showed him the scratch mark from the rock the random troll used to cut my face. THAT'S IT!!!, NO GOING NEAR OUR POD!!!, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME THERE!!! JUST GO LIVE IN THE FOREST LIKE THE MONSTER YOU ARE WITH YOUR STUPID WINGS AND POWERS!!!!!! He finally said those seven words that made tears run down my cheeks, I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY DAUGHTER!!! I looked at River, he had tears too. I felt so bad. Suddenly Branch pinned me to the ground and started yelling again. "YOU WERE NEVER MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!, YOU HEAR ME?!?!?" He yelled again. I didn't want to nod because I would be lying if I said I understood. "Why are you doing this?" I said to Branch in a calm voice. BECAUSE I CAN!!!, NOW GO AND NEVER RETURN!!!!" He yelled louder. He let go of me and I stood up and stepped back a few steps. I couldn't believe this is happening, My knees started shaking and I couldn't move. My whole body suddenly went numb. I couldn't think. I started to run into the forest with River following me close behind. I ran into a nearby field and sat down on the green grass and cried, harder than I ever did. Why did my father do this? I had so many questions racing through my mind. River slowly walked up behind me and tapped me on my shoulder, I jumped, startled, scared. "Someone's getting jumpy" He said referring to me. I still had tears in my eyes from when Branch was yelling at me. I put my head in my knees. River sat down next to me and put his arms around me. I didn't move, I just shook heavily. "Come on, I'm gonna show you something" He said in a soft, yet cheerful voice. I hesitated. "Ummmm.... Ok." I responded. I was now dark, he lead me to a spot in the forest where there were tons of fireflies. "Oh River, this is beautiful!" I said in awe. "Now, close your eyes, and try to relax." He said in a soft and calm voice, looking into my pale grey eyes with sympathy. I closed my eyes. Soon after, I felt a sensation on my lips. I slowly opened my eyes and they went wide in shock! His lips were on mine, we were..... kissing. MY FIRST KISS HAS HAPPENED!!! He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I put both my arms around his neck. I started to relax a little more and we started to melt into a long kiss that lasted through the night. We eventually broke the kiss, his hands still gently around my waist, mine still around his neck. He seemed shocked while looking at me, I slowly lifted my hand, Looked at it, and stared at it in awe. My colors..... THERE BACK!!! I started bouncing up and down while holding both of River's hands, he was bouncing with me!! Suddenly he bounced on top of me and we landed on the grass, he started to tickle me! "Hehehehehe!!! IT... IS.... ON!!!" I shouted playfully. I started poking him in the ribs like, twenty times! He started laughing too, "HE IS SO CUTE!" I thought. He kissed me on my cheek. I blushed so bad! "I wish my dad can see- Mmph!! He interrupted me by kissing me again while stroking my cheek, still laying on the grass." I love you Melody" He whispered in my ear." I love you too, my rushing River". I said.

HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!! ILL UPDATE SOON!!!!