Chapter 6

Jimin's POV:
I just got out of the shower and dressed when I heard a knock at my door. I was a little confused since nobody said they were coming over and it's a little late out now. I finally got to the door to see who it was.

"Yoongi, what are you doing here?" I asked in surprise.

"You don't have work tomorrow right?" He asked.

"Nope, tomorrow's my day off, why?" I asked as I ran the towel I had through my wet hair.

"Then tonight's perfect for a movie night," he smirked as he held up a bunch of movies I didn't even realize he was holding.

"A movie night?" I questioned.

"Yep," He said excitedly as he came inside to set the movies down on the coffee table.

"Okay, well I guess put one of the movies on and I'll go make the popcorn," I laughed before he jumped up to get a movie going as I left to go heat up some popcorn.

"Jiminie, do you have any spare blankets and pillows?" I heard Yoongi shout in the living room as I was putting the finished popcorn in a bowl.

"In that little closet next to the bathroom," I shouted back as I finally finished pouring all the popcorn into a bowl and threw the bag away. Then I grabbed a couple of sodas from the fridge and finally headed back into the living room with the drinks and popcorn in hand.

Once I did, I saw Yoongi place a bunch of blankets and pillows down before he settled in and I soon followed after him. I handed him his drink before placing the popcorn in between us and then he finally started the movie.

We got through a couple of movies, popcorn and drinks long gone by now, as I snuggled up into his side.

"What time is it?" I quietly while yawning.

"Hmm, almost 2:00am," Yoongi said tiredly.

"We should get to bed then, you look exhausted," I said as I sat up and stretched. Before I could get any further though I felt Yoongi grab my hand and yank me down onto his lap.

"Yoongi?" I yelped out as I realized I was straddling his lap now.

"You're so warm baby and I don't want to get up," he pouted as he closed his eyes and then wrapped his arms around my waist, pushing his face into my stomach. I just huffed out as I ran my hands through his hair.

"You're such a baby," I teased. He just nodded his head yes against my stomach.

"Come on, let's get to bed," I tried again.

"Jimin?" I heard Yoongi call for me.

"Yeah," I asked back, waiting for him to continue on, but he only looked up at me and gave me a sleepy smile. I was about to ask him what he wanted to say when all of a sudden I felt a pair of lips on my own.

I just sat there completely frozen with my eyes blown wide as I looked at Yoongi in a very close proximity. Soon I gave way and melted right into the kiss.

It's wasn't anything heated or quick. It was very passionate and slow. I could feel Yoongi snake just the tips of his fingers into my shirt as he grabbed more tightly onto my waist.

I finally snuck my own hands behind the back of head and pulled on his hair very lightly as our bodies flushed together.

I made a little sound before Yoongi pulled off and we just stared into each other's eyes as we tried to catch our breaths. Yoongi smiled up at me before giving me a couple more little pecks.

"Jimin, I like you. Like a lot."

"Yoongi, I like you too. A lot."