ONE

It was pouring outside heavily and the brunet is already fixing his things on his study table to get ready for bed. He turned his table lamp off and turned the light of the room on.

He ruffles his messy hair and stifled a yawn, dragging his body to his bathroom he began washing his face and body, so he can just change in the morning and go to his most hated place in the world, School.

Only in his kumamon boxers with a thin white shirt he walks out of his bathroom and slumped on his bed and curled up into a tiny ball of fluff. He can hear the pitter patter of the rain outside and on his glass windows.

He's finally on the brink of sleep when he heard that familiar tap on his glass window and accompanied with a soft meow. He immediately sprung out of the comforts of his bed and hastily opened the window grabbing the shivering white cat.

This little cat always visits him every night to sleep and cuddle him on his bed, and then leave's in the morning with cute paw prints on his vanity mirror.

"You're so wet little pussy, let's get you dry and warm kay ??"

Yoongi laughs when he realized what he just said and went to the bathroom and blow dried the cat after wiping it with his towel. He can't remember when or how this cat finds him and decided to sleep beside him but he doesn't mind, when it visit him it's always clean and doesn't scratch or bite him on his sleep.

It's actually very friendly and clingy, always wanted to be hugged and kissed when they cuddle.

When it's perfectly dry, the brunet carried it to his chest and they went to bed together.

'Meow'

"Hmmm...let's go to sleep pussy cat. I have class tomorrow Kay??"

Yoongi pats the cat's head groggily turning off the lights , but the cat continued to meow at him. Maybe it's still cold?

So he hugged it to his chest and buried his face on its soft furs, which smells like apples and musk Yoongi unknowingly smiled and sighed contentedly drifting off to sleep.

The cat  on the other hand stayed awake, rubbing it's cute little face on the boy's face.

The cat grumbles on the boy's chest before getting out of his hold, and let out a huff. It stifled another meow, and then like magical beautiful fireflies, lights filled the dark room and the cat turned into a beautiful boy with pink hair, naked and sleepy.

The cat turned human settled himself again on the brunet's warm hold, his legs between Yoongi's thighs and his arms on the others chest , hugging him like a Kuala.

*

Yoongi smiled , eyes still closed. He can feel the vibration of the little Pussycat's purring and the smell of apples from his furs. Maybe the cat didn't leave , just like it always do in the mornings.

He rubbed his face on the sweet scented fur and trued moving his body, when felt something between his legs and a hand on his waist and the weight on his body.

He opened his eyes only to be greeted by a pink haired boy with the plumpest luscious lips and softest skin, is he even human ?

Why is he hugging him?
Why is on his bed?
Why is he NAKED ??!

"Y-yah! Yah! Yah ! W-who are you ?" Yoongi immediately retracts his self from the stranger's hold. The blanket accidentally got dragged by him, revealing the stranger's beautiful body. Perky pink ass and the sexiest back , Yoongi can feel his rod twitching by just watching.

"Hmmm....l-lets go back to sleep..." The pink haired boy moaned out, two little fangs showing on his cute mouth. Eyes still closed, cute pudgy hands moving on the bed trying to hold the brunet.

"Fuck~ " Yoongi cursed as his dick already standing tall and proud, he ran to his bathroom grabbing his phone in hand.

He locks himself and dialled his Hyung's number, panting heavily.

"I'm on my way to school Yoongi, What is it? I'm driving!"

Jin's voice is laced with annoyance, he's not really a fan of using phones while driving.

"H-hyung, there's a naked boy on my bed !"

"Wow, congratulations Yoongi! You finally got laid, but you don't really have to tell me that. Now if you'll excuse me I don't wanna die in a car crash. Bye !".

Jin dropped the call and Yoongi groaned. Falling down on the tiled floor his phone in his hand, when he noticed standing erection.

His mind went back to the images of the naked boy on his bed, he can't believe he's going to jack off on a stranger sleeping nakedly on his bed.