The Other Sides

So "i ran into you and you were acting strange" has become the basics of my life. Only a few really close to me people know that inside me are really 7 different sides of me, if you include the original me. We all come out sometimes and talk or do certain things.

The older ones help me with working and school and chores. Owen loves to read, Brandon is very calm and physical-labor-inclined, and Minx/Lilith (whatever she prefers to be called at the time) has a very decisive attitude which makes her the least likely to be a push over out of us.

The little ones have their own perks. They are the most honest and creative. Annabelle is loud and makes everyone laugh, while May is shy and very helpful when it comes to cleaning or listening, and Kaity does what she can to blend in or stand out, and has very good fashion sense (even if i never take her word for it).

I first knew about them years ago, finding out i sometimes lose time and i act and sound differently. I do not respond to my name and i forget everything that happens during that time. I do my best now to ask the others what happened but before i knew what was going on I would just not know. Minx was very angry back then, and frequently got into screaming matches with my mother. Annabelle always played with my dolls, leaving them sprawled across the floor, and May only came out when bad things were happening to us. May freezes and stays silent.

Back then i only had 4, but Owen had never appeared. He stayed hidden and only came out once he felt safe. Brandon came later, when i was emotionally unstable to a point of almost collapse. Then, recently I found Kaity, a 9 year old. I dont remember a short period before her coming out for the first time so I do not know what caused her to be created.