Brandon

I am 19. I like formalities and non-aggressive behaviors. I prefer the company of males, however intelligent females and males alike are nice to converse with. Aside from my preference for the more sophisticated sides of things, I also like football. The formations and breaking through tight areas for a goal is very captivating.

I am the least emotional one of us. I am sometimes called a robot because when everyone else is crying I have dry eyes. I am very logical, and I am great with dealing with children. I am sympathetic with them because of their phase in life. I quite enjoy helping them or teaching them.

I get annoyed with people trying to show dominance; it is primitive behavior. I much prefer the cooperative acts of kindness or sincerity. Violence does not equate to friendship unless it is in playful sport of mutuality.

I remember first coming out and seeing two of her friends. I already knew that there were others inside and I knew I was to be protector of the young ones. I felt it from the moment I saw them. They did not like me. In fact, I am still not the most fond of the one, and the other I have deep respect for although I disapprove of his attitude. To him, however, we are all very important, and he treats everyone of us with the most care and concern possible. This young man takes excellent care of us, especially his "daughters" (Annabelle and May) and Tia our main. Tia is actually his girlfriend. He is much stronger than us but we ALL feel completely safe and comfortably around him.

We actually lived with him for a few months. It was some of Tia's favorite times. She felt at home with him. She plans on moving in with him again soon.

I am not much for romanticism. I do not understand why anyone would want to mix bodies or chance getting diseases from another person to express 'love' or display affection. I know I love Annabelle and May and Kaity and Tia and Owen, and I suppose Minx although she swears she would never love me back. I love none of them as more than family, and certainly not less than family.

I prefer to deal with helping little kids because they are less complicated. They are sweet and truthful. I like my sweatpants and baggy t-shirts. That is just about it.