3

It almost took an hour and a half for Taeyong to go and come back from the second post office after delivering the letters. He was exhausted and luckily it was lunch time.

He noticed that the post office was now empty because everyone probably went to have lunch. Only the head and a few postmen were there, and they were sitting in a circle, eating and laughing together.

Taeyong went inside and then noticed another unfamiliar person as well. He was sitting idly in one corner and he didn't have lunch with him. He didn't seem like one of the postmen too since he didn't have a uniform.

Taeyong ignored him and joined the circle and ate his lunch. He was quick to make friends, which was why he got along with them easily.

At 1pm the crowd starting to come back again since lunch time was over. Few postmen went off to deliver their third batch of letters while the others helped some people with posting their letters.

Taeyong didn't know what to do so he sat at he front again. This time he noticed the boy who was inside during the lunch time.

How long was he waiting here? Taeyong thought to himself.

He was tall and had brown hair. He looked a bit younger than Taeyong and he was alone, quietly sitting in a corner outside. As if he was waiting for something.

Taeyong was curious to know why and how long he was waiting there. If he was waiting for a letter he could have waited for it at home where one of the postmen would deliver it to him.
——————————————————

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!