Untitled Part

Penny:

The sound of music woke me up from my heroneous dream of sparkles. I wondered; where could this music be coming from and why would this person be intruding on my privacy. Right on cue, Jean, my most annoying friend badged into my room and said, up lazy bird we have statistics this morning at 8:30 remember?

Aah I hate statistics. I covered my face with my bed sheet only for Jean to pull the sheet off my body.

we cannot be late, at least not this time so madam lazy bird wake up, its already 6:30am and you wouldnt want me to spank you today either now would you? knowing my friend, she definitely would spank me if I did not wake up from that comforting, cajouling soothing bed of mine. Satisfied with herself she said thats more like it, now off, go wash down and lets leave. Right after bathing, we went downstairs to have our mini breakfast served by my mom as it is a tradition, kissed my mom goodbye then we left.

My dad left my mom and I when I was 6years of age, so my mom had to raise me up single handedly and I must say, she really did a good job at that knowing how sturbborn and troublesome I can be. My mom and I moved from takoradi to Kumasi so that we could be close to my school and home, at least she can have an eye on me, so she says. My mom is only but a trader who sells materials at the kejetia market and I know how much effort she puts in just to get me what I want and also to make me happy, and honestly I just love her so much, she is simply the best. Well unlike moi, Jeans parent live in the united states of America, and truth be told, they are filthy rich. Jean really has the world at her feet but she chooses to live a simple, normal life, she chooses to be like me and amongst all the girls aroumd her she chose to be with me and I love her much. But though she is so sweet, she is still annoying, bet me, you would hate her for that.

Really, amongst all the cars you have in that big house of yours, this is what you choose to bring to school I asked with a disappointed look on my face as I watched my friend walk to the drivers seat. Why this car? I asked again since she failed to answer my question.

What is wrong with this car Penny?.

Nothing, its just too flashy and classy and stylie I said with a shrug. Jean knowing how much I hate attention still does things that draws attention.

Alright listen missy, am sorry, I just missed this super girl of mine thats why we are drivinh her to school today, but I promise, we would only take her to outings and dinners and that will be all, ayt? I looked at my best friend as she gave me one of her big smiles with her perfect set of white teeth.

Holy Mary, sweet Jesus, girl you are such a devil but fine I agree to your terms now am cool. We should get going now yo know? I said.

Jean just smiled and said, I love you girlfriend and whoopy, off we went.

From my house to campus is a 15min drive with all things being equal. But when we get jammed up in traffic like today, its a 30 minutes drive. Our only luck was we had 30 more minutes before lectures began, so we just relaxed our nerves before entering our classroom. Jean and I read the same program, Bsc Agriculture, and we are both in the same year, 2nd year, and in the same class.

Not long after we entered the classroom, lectures began, and so it was, class after class after class

Aaah I hate Mondays Jean cried out right after our last lecture. I looked at my friends face and glared, then I guess you hate me too, since am a Monday born I said. Mmm I guess you are right, I really hate you a lot that I just can not live without you Jean said. Come on lets go home and have some dinner, and rest, our bodies need it.

This car seems to be like a second cemetry I said. what the hell do u mean by that?

without answering my girlfriend, I tuned the radio on, then taylor swfts shake it off was being played. Jean and I joined and sung along till we got home.