Chapter 1

(Y/N's view)

I was talking one of my neighbor's dogs out for a walk, to earn some extra cash. It was a beautiful Saturday, even more beautiful because I didn't have to go to school. I didn't 100% HATE school, because that is one of the only reason I had friends, and I get to talk to them often.

But, there is this one girl, Eun, that I hate TO DEATH. She is relatively new, and a hangs out with the 'popular girls'. She is flirting with every boy every other second. She claims her and I used to be friends! I was just acting friendly on the first couple of days to she if I could maybe make friends with her, but OBVIOUSLY NOT. I'm not regretting it though, I don't like to have complete b*tches as friends.

I finished walking my neighbor's dog, so I start walking to my neighbor's, house, ChoonHee. I've known ChoonHee since I moved here in Korea. She was my best friend.

"HEY, CHOO, COME GET YOUR DOG!" I said while knocking loudly on her door. I knew I had to scream beacause I heard her kpop music blasting from upstairs, which was a usual for her to do.

Hmmmmmm. I haven't heard her play this song before. I'll ask what it is when she comes down. If she even comes down.

"COME ON CHOONHEE, I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! I HEAR YOUR MUSIC! " I shouted again. I heard her lower her music and pause it. Thank god, she could've taken forever.

"Thanks again for walking my dog. I'm sorry, I didn't tell you why I needed you to do it though, did I?" ChoonHee said. For some reason, she had her hair done pretty and makeup on. I shook my head no, I wanted to know why she needed me to do it. "Well, I'm going on a blind date. Don't worry, I know the person since it was an online thing, we will be meeting in about an hour." She could be so stupid sometimes, she could be going out with a total creep!

The time was 3:30 p.m., so they would be going for dinner. I didn't want to lose my best friend, so I said, "Well you aren't going without me. Tell your blind date to bring a friend or something because I'm going with you. Like, at least tell him to prepare for another person, there is no way I'm not going or losing you cause of some CREEP!"

She rolled her eyes and pulled me and her dog inside her house. "YAH! NOW YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S BEING A CREEP!" I shouted at her playfully.

Heck, I forgot to ask what song she was playing. I am so forgetful and stupid!

"Oh, by the way, I forgot to ask what song you were playing. I've never heard you play that song before. ALSO, why the heck did you drag me in here?"

ChoonHee looked at me and smiled. "The song? I think it was called Gorilla and it was by Pentagon. You'll be hearing them a lot now, they are a new group and I really like their music." She stopped, her pretty smile turning into a wicked smirk. "And why I dragged you in here, well, if you're coming to the blind date with me, you aren't looking like THAT! "

F*ck. What did I get myself into?

____________________________
__________________________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for the short chapter!!! Also there will be cursing in this so if you aren't comfortable with it I'm sorry! I'll try not to use it often. I'll try to make longer chapters in the future and hopefully people will actually read this. Lol well anyway I'll try to update soon. BYE!!!!