new friends

At ??? with Bora ra

"I had enough of this." Ashley kept crying in her room.

"I can't let this go on" she sobbed more.

"I can't just let them die and do nothing"

"I just got them back. I can't lose them again" Suddenly the door busted open

"YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!''

"M-master, I'm s-sorry"

"YOU CHOOSE THEM RATHER THAN ME!!!!!!!"

"N-no"

"I GAVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU BETRAY ME!!!!!!!"

"THIS IS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED!!!!!" Ashley lost her temper and shouts at her master.

"I see you have the courage to shout at me. I am your master, you to not shout at me."

"You are not my master" Ashley got out of their base and  ran and ran, luckily their base was on planet elementia. So she ran quickly to their castle. She knocked and knocked on the door till BBB opened it.

"You? What do you want?" But by that time Ashley lost consiousness since she ran for a long time. BBB took her in and the others were suprised by this.

"What is Ashley doing here?"

"I don't know" He put her in his bed. Ash came not long after.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, someone was knocking on the door so I opened it and saw Ashley lose consiousness. Ash touched her hair.

"I miss her." BBB looked at him.

"It's been a long time since we haven't see each other. And the last time I saw her she was evil"

"Are you sure about this?"

"About what?"

"Letting Ashley stay here I still don't think we could trust her."

"Why are you so worried? We've outnumbered her."

"Ok" Then they heard a groan.

"What? Where am I?"

"Ashley?"

"OMG!!! Please don't kill me!!!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to join your side"

"What if you betray us?"

"I won't, I'm tired of being with bora ra. And I'm sorry"

"Ok, we'll tell the others"

Timeskip

"We forgive you"

"Thank you" then they heard another knock. They opened it to see a girl with black shoulder lenght hair, brown eyes and little tanned skin. She was wearing a knee length white dress with ribbons decorated in it.

"H-hi, I'm pearl. I was once a service maid here. I got the news that the prince and princess have returned. So I went here to check it out."

"Well your right, come inside!" Yaya led Pearl to the room where BBB and the others are.

"Yaya, who is it?"

"See for yourself" she stood aside so they can see her.

"Pearl?"

"Ash, Ashley?" They ran to each other and did a group hug.

"I miss you"

"We miss you too"

Pearl is Pearlshadow's oc.
Byeeeee😀