Chapter 15

Nick

As both Jessica and Clay headed my way, they noticed Hannah and turned back and so did Hannah when she noticed them. "What the fuck is going on with you people?" I shouted across the field so both sides would hear me.

They all turned and looked at me as if I was crazy,

"Ay, are you okay Nick? You don't look so good" Kyrie snapped me out of my fremd vision, since when do I have visions.

"Get of me. What the fuck is going on man?" I sighed heavily as if I was inhaling for so long I couldn't breath. "You just swore at everyone. What the hell is up with you today?" Kyrie asked with a confused face.

"I...I, don't know...I'm Okay man," I managed to reply before reaching out for my phone in my back pocket. As I was about to call Hannah, she showed up. She had her short navy skirt with a black jacket and her black Timberland boots.

"Okay let me go get me some Ice-cream, halla at me when you done so we can go home.." Kyrie said as he walked away, giving both Hannah and I some space. "Okay cool, wait ain't you gon' greet my girl?" I inquired, right before he walked away with no response.

Great.

"Hey Babe, what's up?" Hannah kindly greeted me. "Hey, I uhm... I just wanted to talk to you about us," I replied with a squeaker voice than I anticipated. "Okay, what about us" Hannah asked clearly aggravated by her tone of voice. "Uhmm, I think we should like take a break, you know, like for the summer break."

I couldn't tell her what was really up and what I dreamt about and shit cause j know she'd be like "Babe, you know I would never do something like that, plus Justin is in prison. And I love you" I just imagined it all in my head.

"Wait what?" She rhetorically inquired. "A break?" She added. "From what Nick? Us having too much sex, what you tired of my ass and pussy now, huh? Have you had enough of fucking me hard?" I knew this would happend. "No I'm not. I love you just the way you are, because you-" she slapped me right across my face before I could finish my sentence.

"Let me this easy for you...Nick Junior Curry, we are done!!! I don't want to hear from you ever again, or even see you again.." She screamed right at me while sobbing. "But Hannah-" I tried pulling her hand but she jerked it away. She ran home, I guess.

Next thing I know I was just standing there, out of nowhere, saying "Wait in head, why me?" in tears. Yes, I'm a very sensitive person. I'm a Pisces remember.

FML! I hate love, it's so fucked up. I keep cursing cause I feel better everytime I do. Fuck the world and it's obstacles. Fuck this love shit. I knew love was not real, it's a fairytale which we can't predict.

I was so hurt, I even forgot to call Kyrie. I planned on taking the long way on my way home so I can think if this is what happens or how it feels like to be broken by someone you love. I got home late, ignored everyone then went upstairs to my room and locked myself in there.

I couldn't sleep, I kept listening to sad songs and I swear the songs related with my pain. I felt depressed, I started to feel suicidal and thinking maybe I should die then I'll feel better. I curled myself up like a ball in the corner of my bedroom, as I cried all the shit out. I've got the worst luck of love.

I handle the pain and stress I was going through.

*****

I started skipping school, because Hannah said she doesn't wanna see me so I was all alone. I started taking drugs thinking they would ease my pain and they did. But not all of it, they did for a period of time and then came back. I started to think I had demons. And in actual fact I did.

Hannah

I called it off with him because I knew it was the right thing to do. I mean, I deserve better than this. I never thought I would ever feel this way. I ran straight home and up to my room, locked myself in there and started throwing things around. I thought about every moment I had shared with him which made me cry even more.

I didn't know what to do with so much sadness and depression. I felt that it would be better if I had left for good, not like leave town I meant leave the world because it's fucked up and full of shit. I felt suicidal, because I figured that was the cure from this pain.

All the pain his put me through, made me feel even more suicidal. I went downstairs and took my father's scotch instead, since he also wasn't home. I called Jessica to come and help me out because I was losing my mind. "Hannah are you okay,?" Jessica inquired as she got to me, "We broke up" I replied before she came in for a comforting hug. "What happend?" She inquired, like I expected.

"Well, he asked to take a break for the summer break and I thought I should just end it instead." I replied truthfully. "Oh poor Nick..." I frowned at her statement because she made as if I didn't feel any pain. "And you Hannah," she continued. I was so hurt that it was so fucken hard for me to smile right now.

"I think we should play a game.." Jess broke the awkward silence "Okay, what do you have in mind?" I inquired. "Truth or Dare." She suggested.

***
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned for more to come✌Please hit the vote, comment and share options!! 🐥💕