Chapter 4

*2 Days Later*

Casey's POV

I woke up in my bed, I got up and put on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I walked down stair to see my Dad, putting my suit case in my car outside. I walked out the front door.

"Dad, why are you awake at 1:30 in the morning?" I say and he walks over

"I wasn't gonna let you leave for a month and not say goodbye" he says while hugging me.

"Me and your mother love you very much, You will always be our daughter" he says and I sigh, cause that's exactly what I don't want to be. I want to be my own person, I don't want to be owned. He pulls away and smiles at me as I get In my car, I start it but before pulling away, I roll down the window.

"Dad? where's mom?" I ask

"She...Uh, had a business trip but she really wishes she could be here to say goodbye" he says and I nod and drive towards Kennedy's house.

*At Kennedy's house*

I pull up and she run out and throws her bag in the bed and hops in.

"Drive Bitch" she says and I giggle and pull away.

"Why are you in such a rush?" I ask

"I woke my mom up to say goodbye and now I'm on her kill list" she says and I laugh and we pull up to Jessie's house. We saw her standing on the porch with Cam and Lee, Her parents. They hug her and she walks to the car and puts her stuff in the trunk. and gets In.

"Why do your parent actually care and our don't?" asks Kennedy and she giggles.

"I don't know? Your care though I'm sure" she says

"I woke my mom up to say good bye and she told me I was on her kill list and chased me out of the house" says Kennedy and Jessie laughs

"And my mom wasn't even there, nor did she call" I say and Jessie sighs

"Your parents are busy, it's their job you can't lame them" she says

"Yeah, But doesn't it annoy you how everybody knows us as Taylor and Rylans daughter, or Cam and Lees daughter. And not Casey Caniff or Jessie Dallas?" I ask as we drive down the road.

"Yeah" they say

"Well, Imagine that but your parents don't actually act like your parents that's how it is for me." I say and they nod "It really sucks, Like I've only met my grandparents Once and I'm not sure if I have family on my moms side, And they are so oblivious that one time That bitch from school Hannah yeah she punched me and I had a black eye my parents did even notice" I say and they sigh.

"I'm sorry" says Kennedy " I know what it's like to be tied down but, your sitch just sound a lot worse" she says

"Thanks" I say -Note the sarcasm- and she giggles

"Sorry" she says and I giggle

"It's okay" I say as we pull up to Avery's house and Her and her parents are the same as Jessie's.

"Oh lord we got another family of softies" says Kennedy "SOFTY ALERT! SOFTY ALERT!" she yells and waves her arms in the air we just laugh at her and Avery, Jack, and Terri just look at the car weird cause to them it looks like she's having a spazz attack.

"What are you doing!" yells Avery as she gets in the car and we laugh at Kennedy.

"Softy alert" she whispers and we all start dying.

*At the Airport*

We all get our bags out of the trunk and walk into the airport we walk through security, Only being noticed by a few people and having to stop for pictures and stuff but that's it. We all sit Dow. Outside out gate and wait. Jessie has her head I. My shoulder and Kennedy is on her phone Avery went to the bathroom and Claire is just sitting in a chair next to Jessie. We are all really tired cause 2am is way to early.