Title your Story Part

Chapter 2 --

I woke up startled by my alarm clock going off, I sighed and got up siting on my bed and pressing my temples having a headache coming on, ugh! That's great, seems like it was going to be a long day. I went and grabbed a strapless flowery dress and put it on I applied a light pink lipstick and a bit of eyeliner. I went downstairs saying bye to my parents, "oh Nikki"?, "we are going to your sisters house when you are back from school", so don't be late". "Oh f*ck" I mumbled under my breath, can this day get any worser, I thought." "Ok" I replied. As I was heading towards school all the flashbacks came back giving me shivers not in a good way.
"Hey"
"NIKKI"
I ignored Bella and kept walking keeping my head down pretending that I didn't hear her call me. I walked faster so I could go to my class and trying to ignore my best friend. A hand grabbed my shoulder turning me around, " Nikki" what the hell do you think you are doing?."
"Uh.. ", nothing", faking a smile in the process. "So.., I continued, "how is the day going so far?", "don't turn this around, Bella said. " well what do you want me to say?", my life is so complicated right now that I am really not in the mood of talking about my feelings.
"When are you going to tell me what's going on you have been acting strange for a while now, Bella said."
"I said nothing is going on!," I was getting irritated by her."
I just can't tell her what is going on, or just not yet, I thought ...
"Ok", well I will see you tomorrow Bella said", snapping me back from my thoughts.
A look of disappointment written in her face, I felt bad for not telling her, I can figure this out I don't need to say anything to anyone I thought, I don't want any rumours about me in school and my creepy brother in law.

"Psst", hey", I turned around and saw a guy with green eyes and golden freckles beneath his eyes , and dimples when he smiled, "I snapped back and realized I was staring at him, he gave me a smirk for a second then he asked " do you have a extra pencil?"
"Um..", yea here" I passed the pencil to him, "thanks he replied," I smiled and turned around. The bell went, and he looked at me smiling again "here's your pencil, " "thanks, I said" giving him a smile. " by the way I am Tyler", "
I am Nikki" I said."
"So Nikki do want to hang out with me tomorrow at lunch?"
I.. Err, umm, "sure?" I mumbled my heart speeding up.
"Great, see you tomorrow, he said"
"Ok" see you too".
I headed out towards my house, suddenly a rough strong hand grabbed me yanking me back behind a large tree, mmmah!!! I tried to scream but the hand covered my mouth.
I struggled to see who it was, my eyes widened when I saw the familiar eyes.
He pushed me hard on to the tree squeezing the air out of me.
"Nikkiii...... He whispered While he trailed his fingertips down my face.
I started to shake.
" let me go," I tried not to scream.
He lowered his hand down and pinched one of my nipples hard.
Ah! I let aloud a yelp, feeling a pain soaring through my chest.
He started licking his lips, "I would love to taste you Nikki," you have no idea how much I love you,
I have so many dreams and fantasies about you he whispered near my ear, trailing his lips down my neck. He pushed me harder in to the tree pressing his lower part on to mine I could feel a bump.
"Ugh", I got grossed out, and pushed him hard enough and started running towards my house, I saw him sitting In his car in the distance and driving away.
"Nikki", my mom said.
"Get ready we are going to your sisters house"
"F*ck " I mumbled.