01

Hi guys, this is the 2nd book. The first one is "roomates" if you haven't read that, I suggest reading that first! Ilyg

- -

* a/n that summer jack was 15, Jaeden was 15, Wyatt was 16, Finn was almost 16, Chosen was 16, Jeremy was 15, and Sadie was 14 *

3rd person POV:

That next summer, no one came to camp. None of them.

Wyatt and Jaeden went on a beach trip together with Jaeden's mom and Wyatt's aunt that he eventually moved in with.

They didn't forget about their friends, but hey, it was just one summer. They could do without.

The main reason they didn't go was because Jaeden wanted Wyatt to feel as if things were better. Wyatt had gone to camp since he was little, Jaeden just wanted him to have a break.

That break lasted until they were 18 and couldn't go anymore.

Jeremy moved and started dating a girl named Sarah. They met at another summer camp Jeremy went to after he moved.

Chosen went to jail for beating his dad. Or so his dad claimed. When the others losers found out they knew that wasn't what happened. He stayed in there for a while and when he got back, he couldn't face his friends.

Sadie started the swim team and went to a swimming camp instead, she was sad about the fact at first, but it's what she really wanted to do.

Finn got bullied at school for being gay so his mom moved and transferred him to Jacks school. They started spending all their time together and didn't even think about going back to camp.

First year of college.

Wyatt jess Oleff, was the only person Jaeden lieberher had ever fallen in love with (and Jaeden likewise) Even though he dated 2 other boys and a girl after they had broken up.

Jaeden had gone to a college away from Wyatt. They didn't plan it that way, it just so happened that they got into completely different colleges. Jaeden wanted to take part in writing. He wanted to be an author though, so he planned to just get his primary 2 years out of the way.

Wyatt had absolutely no idea what he wanted to do. He had been called so many horrible things growing up that he didn't even believe he could get IN college. But he did, with Jaeden and his aunts support.

So Jaeden and Wyatt agreed to do a long distance relationship. They believed it could work. They both wanted it to. So it did, for a while at least.

They became so frustrated with college and not being able to see each other as much as they liked. Or could stand. Everytime they saw each other they got into petty fights. Some big and some small. All putting a dent in their relationship.

One in Particular was over Jaeden blowing Wyatt off on the only night he had free to call to go hang out with some friends he had just met. Just met. Wyatt was upset. He sent Jaeden a paragraph explaining why he was upset, but immediately knew Jaeden would be himself up about it so he sent an even bigger paragraph explaining how much he meant to him.

Jaeden texted him back two days later, claiming to not have seen the texts. Wyatt was hurt. Very hurt.

He thought he could always trust Jaeden. Have him to love and hold. Now he feared there might be someone else.