11

-2 days later-

"I don't want a big birthday party. Just a small get together. We can go bowling or something" Jaeden said, getting putting his shirt on.

Wyatt grabbed jaedens shoes and laid them in front of him, putting his own shirt on. "Just don't worry about it, jae. Ill work something out. It'll be a small get together and you'll love it" Wyatt promised.

Jaeden slipped his shoes on, nodding to what Wyatt had said. They stopped what they were doing and gave each other and very passionate kiss. Waving goodbye to each other as Jaeden walked out, Wyatt yelling "don't forever to remind them you're taking off tomorrow" behind him.

Wyatt pulled out his phone as soon as he saw jaedens car leave.

The first thing he did was call the movie theater that was an hour and a half away, making sure they were still okay with what Wyatt had planned.

Next he checked the playlist he had made for Jaeden, some were Jaes favorite songs and some were just songs that reminded Wyatt of Jaeden.

He then called the hotel, checking if everything was in order. It was. So he lastly called all of the losers.

He told every single one of them the plan and how early to be there. Finn and jack, he told them 30 minutes early than the real time so they'd for sure be there on time.

Now he had everything in order he packed snacks. It wasn't enough to ruin jaedens appetite. Just enough to make sure he didn't starve.

He made sure to put condoms and lube in a bag also, just in case.

- next day -

"I'm coming, I'm coming" Jaeden huffed, helping  Wyatt carry the bags he had packed. Wyatt smiled at him, thankful.

They got in the car, Wyatt bragging jaedens hand and Bluetoothing his phone to the car. He went to his playlists and selected the one titled "for my love" and put it on shuffle.

The first song that came on was "lover is a day" by cuco. Jaeden absolutely adored that song.

Jaeden looked over at Wyatt, love in his eyes. "So where are we going?" Jaeden asked, breaking the eye contact only so Wyatt could pull out without crashing.

"Oh baby jae, just enjoy the ride, there's snacks in the back. Don't eat too much though" Wyatt said, a smile playing on his face.

Jaeden nodded, reaching in the back and grabbing the container with strawberries; sneaking a smile at Wyatt.

They spent the whole ride singing and dancing along to music, talking and eating snacks. Jaeden was already having a terrific time.

they pulled up to the theater, sitting in the car until the very last second of "cherry cola"

Wyatt got out of the car, smiling. He walked over to jaedens side and opened the door for him, holding out his hand. Jaeden happily took it. They made their way to the door.

Jaeden looked at Wyatt, eyebrows raised. "Your first real surprise" is all Wyatt says, opening the door for him.

Jaeden glided through the door, slightly pulling Wyatt with him. They entered and Wyatt told the man at the front what they were here for and he handed Wyatt a large dr. Pepper (jaedens favorite drink) a Large coke (Wyatt's favorite drink), large popcorn for them to share and some m&ms.

Wyatt handed Jaeden the m&m and his drink and they walked into the empty theater Wyatt had booked.

Wyatt let Jaeden choose where to sit. Jaeden looked around confused. "What movie are we seeing?" Jaeden asked, smiling. lHappy birthday Jaeden" Wyatt whispered as the losers came in and sat around. They all greeted each other until the slideshow had started.