Two- Dreams of Bath Kol

(Ora's POV)

"This mortal is very strong to be attacked twice and survive," Spoke Uriel.

"Yes. He is. He was gifted by God after all. I just have to keep him safe for a bit longer before he will actually be met by the Lord with his plans of destiny..."

"You must meet with father and let him know his gifted child is under the influence of Lucifer's equal," Spoke Uriel.

"I know Uriel. I will do so now," I spoke then walked away on my own. "Father I must discuss an issue with you," I spoke as I walked alone through the heavens.

"Yes my child?" Spoke my father from above.

"I come to you with information on the gifted mortal."

"I know my child. You must remember. I know all young Ora," He spoke peacefully to me.

"Then what is it you suggest I do father? Gift me with your guidance oh great and powerful," I knelt down to pray.

"My child. I suggest nothing more than what you have done for Gabrian already. He is safe where you have brought him..."

"Thank you father."

"In seven days, on his eighteenth birthday, go to Gabrian. While he sleeps, enter his dreams and inform him of his power. It may be hard for him to believe, but he will be convinced of this reality."

I stood to my feet. "I will father. I will not disappoint you my Lord," I bowed my head in respect then walked off.

(Gabrian's POV)

"Goodnight Gabrian. We will meet with you in the morning," Priest Nathaniel spoke then closed the door.

I laid down in the plain bed which was one of two of the things in this room. Next to the bed was a small wooden night stand with a little lamp on it. I closed my eyes and relaxed trying to get some sleep. After about a half hour of laying in silence, I sat up unable to sleep and just sat there in silence. I looked over at the night stand and out of boredom decided to look for something to do. I opened one of the drawers to the night stand to find nothing. I opened the second drawer and also found nothing.

"Gabrian," I heard a faint whisper.

I looked up and stared around the room to see no one around. I stayed silent and pulled my knees up to my chest. I clenched my cross necklace in my hand and bowed my head.

I sat there in that position for a long time. I almost dozed off, when I finally lifted my head back up. I leaned my head against the wall and sighed.

I went to lay down and sleep when a bright blue light shone on my wall. It was very bright and hard to look into it. I looked away squinting and placed my hands in front of my face. After a brief moment, the light dimmed. I looked up now to see a whitish blue orb floating in the middle of the room. The light colors glittered onto the walls beautifully like the light of the sun shimmering and scattering throughout the sky in a pattern of blue.

"Gabrian," I heard the whisper once more.

"Wh-who's there?" I questioned.

The door to my room opened slowly. Once it was fully opened, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. There was no one at the door. The orb slowly floated its way across the room towards the door and once it reached the door, it floated to the right and the light became stronger before I saw a small piece of a figure. It seemed to be the whitest of whites, fluffy and soft. I hopped up out of bed. That couldn't possibly be what I think it is.

"Gabrian," Came the whisper again.

"Wait..." I rushed out the door and what my eyes came to see was truly amazing. A pale figure stood now where the light had before.