CHAPTER 1

FELL FREE TO KIK ME :BLOOD_DIAMONDS34 OR TEXT ME :

678 769 3492 ABOUT ANYTHING I WOULD LIKE TO HELP AS M ANY PEOPLE. AS I CAN IN LIFE .ENJOY!PLEASE SHARE AND RECOMMEND :-D

_________________________________

"Miekel jackson"."Here." "Not dressed out,50 points of your grade".The coach shook her head and jotted something in her note book.Thruth was that i could dress out,matter of fact I ACTUALLY BOUGHT cloths but ,i didn't."Alright everybody,we're. going outside,there you will run 5 laps and then we'll do a game of soccer.any questions?let's go !".she blew her whistle and everybody ran to t he door laughing and smiling-except me."C one on girl,stop going so slow we gotta hurry",Aneta said to me playfully.she was one of the few shallowness people who associated themselves with me.

   WE jogged outside and on onto the feild ."Wow it's so pretty outside!"she said.And no lie it was .The trees were in mid-bloom the sky was clear and so beautiful.It looked like a picture. from a HQ camera if not even better.not to mention the weather was perfect not to cold not to hot. not even warm just right.

"i love spring, the colors, the perfect weather ,the trees,everything."Anneta said smiling and looking around."yea and the rain,fishy smelling trees, and deathing pollun is good too." ,I Said rolling my eyes.My head was still down,walking slowly."Well,every thing has a down side to it i guess ."she said."you can't always focus ok the bad of a situation ,with that kind of mind set.youll never have happiness",Anetta said in an in fact voice.Today i wasnt in the mood for therapist,mush .She didn't know me or what I've been through for that matter.

"Yea well i guess everybody got they own mind set don't they.",I Said in a rude crude tone.My words were heavy,and the atmosphere. was even heavier.A long,awkward,emotion filled pause had come about.We kept walking.More slower now. She stopped and so did I .

She stepped in front of me.She stood right there,studying me."What's. wrong with you?v she asked with concern.I just stood right there."I'm not moving until you tell me what's wrong" .She stood there with her arms folded."Aye yall look the furnace got tired and stopped walking."

  Aneta rolled her eyes .turned around and stepped besides me.Hte file my eyes,because the comments were directed towards me.

This day was just like other.Me getting picked on because of my appearance. I was 5'2 and 214.My mahogany colored skin was acne filled.I had large brown eyes and full lips with ear length Hair."oh no pleasw don't eat me.don't worry masa give bring the food at sunrise!" She leaned back and added hand gestures.Disrespecting. my skin and my shape.

Jessica was one of my main problems.Sge was 5'8.skinny with smooth brown skins and won every fight she every been in She was every thing i wasnt .

   I stormed off dividing the group .Anetta followed me .I heard Laughter and became more hurt.I was hurt because Anetta was suppose to be my but said nothing in my defense .

__SHARE___VOTE________

30 VOTES \READS FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

COMMENT TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS!

PLEASE SHARE!

W