1

4:56 a.m , Bronx Ny
Clarence POV
Clarence - goodnight queen I'm goin to bed
Queen - really nigga you gone leave me here in the middle of the fuxxin video ?!
Clare - I'm sorry I'm tireeddddd
Queen - it's Ight you can go to sleep
Clare - thank you *sarcastically*
I could hear queen say her outro as I was walking to  my room .
I never really understood why queen was so humble , she never really cry's or gets mad when I'm around , people tell me she's in love with me because of how she talks and the things she does , but all females do that when I'm around , I never really been IN LOVE to understand what y'all talking about , maybe I am in love ... is Queen the one ?
Queen - nigga I thought you were going to sleep why you starin at the roof ? * giggles *
Clarence - nah I was just thinking , ha
Queen - mhm .. , can you help me edit this video ?
Clare - i-
Queen - if you can stare at a roof , you can help me edit a video .
I couldn't argue with her , she's too cute , so guess what I did ?
Clare- aight girl gimme the laptop , how you gone be a superstar and can't edit a video lol
Queen - * shrugging arms *
Queens POV
Watching him edit the video was the cutest thing ever , he was so calm and his lips were so soft looking ? If that's even a thing lol ...
Clare POV
Clare - done
I knew actually what I was doing , I left in apart where queen called me papi and said " edit that out " , tbh I was starting to fall for her and all niggas know , you gotta make a girl seem like she fallin for you before you fall for her ... ( its a  nigga thang )
Queen - damn , why all these fan pages of me and you posting the vid on insta ?
at this point I knew queen was gonna be mad at me for not editing that out , so i went to sleep ,
as soon as I begin dozing off I could feel queen hopping in bed with me ..