twenty two

soonyoung stared at jihoon, not knowing what to say.

"wait, what?"

jihoon knew it was a bad idea, he knew that soonyoung would never reciprocate his feelings back. yet here he was, on a rooftop trying to make sense of what he just said. he awkwardly looked at soonyoung with an unsure smile.

"i think i love you?"

soonyoung stayed quiet, everything was happening too fast for him to process. jihoon started to stammer, 

"i-i mean, i don't know! whenever i see you my heart kind of jumps out of my chest? and sometimes i don't know what to do because i know you don't feel the same way about me. and-"

jihoon didn't realize he was crying. 

"sorry." 

jihoon mumbled quickly wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his sweater. he was expecting the worse, for soonyoung to lash out at him or stop being best friends with him all together. but instead soonyoung stayed quiet, and god did that hurt more than anything. 

jihoon's tears started to build up.

"h-hey, just forget about what i sai-"

soonyoung quickly pecked jihoon's cheek, shutting him up.

"its okay, i think i love you too."

a/n;

thats a wrap!(im not good with sappy stuff im sorry hdshdhsds)

 i wanted this to be a soonyoung/oc but near the last few chapters i decided to make it soonhoon because, pride!!! i'll probably just leave it tagged as soonyoung and make jihoon the plot twist. 

i also listened to fool by cavetown when creating this, it gave me inspo for the last chapter so check it out!!

thank you for reading wish!!!!