3.

"I brought my own money," Sicheng argued. "I can pay for my ticket."

   "No," I simply replied, handing the box office cashier money to cover both of our seats to see some action movie. She handed me the tickets, not saying another word.

   "At least let me pay for some popcorn and two drinks." Sicheng pulled out a twenty-dollar bill from his sweatshirt pocket and shoved it in my direction.

   I rolled my eyes, taking the money out of his hands. "You're stubborn."

   Sicheng huffed.

   "I like it."

   "Shut up."

   "I'm just messing around, you should know that by now." I jokingly hit Sicheng's shoulder, then took him to the concession stand.

   I pulled out a twenty dollar bill from my own wallet, resting his on the counter. After paying, I handed Sicheng his money back without him even noticing it was his original bill. "Here's your change."

   "You're welcome for the popcorn and drinks."

   "Thank you. You're such a gentleman."

   Entering the theater room, I returned my hand to Sicheng's back. "There are stairs coming up. Raise your foot then bring it down in front of you."

   Sicheng took off up with stairs, leaving me. "I know how stairs work, Yuta. I've been doing this for a while now—oof!"

   I bent down laughing as Sicheng doubled over as well, but in pain. He held his stomach that he had just rammed into the railing with one arm while holding up his drink with the other. After a few more laughs had escaped me, I stood up straighter, unable to erase the smile off my amusement face.

   "Please, allow me," I said, hooking my arm with his. Sicheng obeyed, though it was reluctantly. He still had his arm wrapped around his stomach as I brought us up to the top row. "The center seats at the top row," I stated. "Those are my favorite."

   "We're in the very back?" Sicheng asked, sounding slightly worried.

   "What's so bad about that?"

   "Well, what if I can't trust you?" Sicheng put his hands on the armrests, looking like he could dash if any movement was made.

   I let out a sigh of irritation. "WinWin—"

   "Sicheng," he quickly corrected.

   "Sicheng, you're a blind guy going to the movies with me without any supervision. I think that's a lot of trust you gave. The fact that I haven't kidnapped your adorable ass yet is saying something."

   Sicheng's shoulders relaxed a little. "Just give me some popcorn."

───

   "That was a great movie," I commented, walking out of the theater room. Sicheng stumbled out behind me.

   "Sounded like it. From what you were telling me I wish I could've seen it for myself." Sicheng brought his drink up to his mouth, trying to find the straw.

   "Let me help you there." I reached over to help direct the straw to his lips. "Better?"

   "Thanks," he replied, half-heartedly. "I need to give Yieun a heads up." Sicheng pulled his phone out of his pocket.

   "You have a phone?" I asked, confused.

   "I can't text unless I use my microphone. I usually just tell Siri what to do and I can get around with having one. Plus, a voice can read everything to me." He started searching for the home button.

   "It's upside down," I whispered.

   "I would've figured it out," he muttered, sounding slightly annoyed.

   "Ah, Sicheng, you should see me more often. I really know how to care for you."

   "You laughed at me running into a railing."

   "It was out of love."

   WinWin scoffed at me. "Siri, call Yieun." There was a pause as he waited for his sister to pick up. "Come and get me," he said into the phone. "It's over. Yeah, yeah... Good... No!" Sicheng widened his blind eyes. "Yieun, please just come get me."

   He lowered the phone, shutting it off from the side button. "Jeez."

   "Let's go wait outside," I suggested, throwing away the empty popcorn bucket.

   The snow was falling even more heavily now. We stayed under that marquee so it wouldn't pile on us. The sun was setting and casting an orange glow on the flakes. I glanced over to WinWin. He was involuntarily staring off into it.

   "If you stare at the sun for too long you'll go blind," I joked, nudging his arm.

   "Shut up." A smile hinted on his lips for a second before disappearing.

   I really think he's warming up to me.

   "Plus," he continued, "I can still see light. I know that the sun is directly in front of us and I can tell if something is shiny, like a car, because the light will reflect off of it."

   "Oh, I didn't know that." I nodded my head, finding it to be interesting. "I thought you wouldn't see anything. Like, it would just be black."

   "I can also see warm and cold tones in light as well. So, I can tell that the sun produces a warm tone."

   I watched him as he continued to 'stare' in front of us. Sicheng's jaw clenched and he breathed in through his teeth while starting to shiver.

   A soft sigh left me. I wrapped my arm over his shoulder, pulling him close to me. "It's winter. You should really remember to wear a jacket.

   Sicheng tensed at my touch and jerked slightly, but then gave in and stood there. "You're right."

   I gasped dramatically. "Are you actually not being stubborn with me?"

   Sicheng shrugged from under my arm, which just barely rested perfectly on his shoulders.

   "Hand me your phone," I told him.

   "Why?" he questioned.

   "I want to give you my number, I would like to have yours as well."

   Sicheng didn't move for a second. He then began to fumble in his pockets for his phone. Once he finally fished it out, I carefully took it from his hands.

   "I liked hanging out with you, Sicheng," I said as I typed my number with my free hand. "We should do something again sometime."

   "A car is pulling in with Yieun's car's motor," Sicheng muttered extremely fast. He pulled himself out from under my arm. I looked at him, raising a confused eyebrow. A slight sting was felt in my chest from his abrupt escape. I finished transferring his number to my phone as well before putting the phone back in his palm.

   Yieun's black car pulled up to the curve. "WinWin!" she called after rolling down the window. I brought him over.

   "Thanks for taking WinWin somewhere," Yieun told me. "It's good for him to be out, but it's hard to take him places."

   Sicheng fake coughed.

   "Get in, you brat." Yieun rolled her eyes, but still had an amused expression.

   I opened the door and helped Sicheng into the car. "I'll see you later," I said, patting his shoulder before closing the door.

   I stood there and waved as they pulled off. A smile spread across my face. Let's meet up again.