The way of fate

Published 7/8/18

Hello fellow people!! This is not my first book but I was constantly unsatisfied with all my other stories that I deleted them and started all over. This book does portray abuse and violence but just because I put it in my book doesn't mean I'm not against it. Nobody should face any kind of abuse!!!!! 

This book is based on a different world some things may be the same as our and somethings not. The Protagonist in this book is what we would call Native American but her beliefs are different from the ones in real life, she may also look like a weak person but I like reading and writing about character development.  This story isn't like the other werewolf books is all I'm saying. Also, give it a chance, please you may learn to actually like it. And no I don't know who long the story is going to be neither. 

In the book, there may be scenes in which you don't like parts in which you may become aggravated with me for writing them, but I don't want to hear negative comments about it. Because it's like they say " If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" unless I ask for your opinions. Also, a reminder if you're a sensitive person to violence then don't read the book, because I don't want to be the reason in which you develop nightmares or trauma.   

Last but not least, NOOO!!!!!! copying my story. This is my story and plagiarism is illegal too.  

Thank you for giving my story a chance don't forget to vote and comment too. 

Copyright © 2018 The way of fate, by puppyloveraylin 

  All rights reserved. This book or any portion, therefore, may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.  

Enjoy!!