25th day

Third person POV
The day had come. They'd all given up hope, the only thing they could do for (Y/N) now was stay with him on his death bed. Which they were all in the room right now. Mey-Rin and Finny were knelt next to the bed on the right side, crying into the bedsheets, Baltic stood behind them. Alexander and Sebastian were stood at the right side of the bed, tears in Alexander's eyes, threatening to escape, but he tried to stay strong, until Sebastian hugged him, rubbing his back, putting Alexander over the top, he cried into Sebastian's shoulder a lot.  Ciel was on the bed, with (Y/N)'s face leant on his chest. Ciel just kept looking down at him, a sad smile on his face, tears brimming his eyes. Every time (Y/N) looked up a him they came back. His face was so innocent and scared, in pain aswell, confused. Ciel kissed him on the lips, then kissed him on his forehead, till he fell asleep, and when he did that Ciel felt his chest, tears falling from his eyes.

There was nothing there.

His heartbeat was gone.

(Y/N) was gone.

An- wow me posting chapters twice in a day after not posting chapters for weeks? More likely than you think. But I'm sorry for leaving this story off on such a sad note, but my inspiration for this story disappeared, so I wanted to end this story ASAP, so I hope you enjoyed this story, bye bye!