(CH1) The new kid

Hey I'm Lee Joon I'm a 7th grader in Junior high. One day I was at school siting in my desk just reading a book and the teacher told me to go up to the office so the principal could talk to me.
I nodded my head as a yes. As I was walking up I saw a boy he was walking the same direction to the office as I was. I finally made it to the office and I walked into the principals office and sat on one of the chairs.
Then the boy who I saw earlier walked in and sat on the chair next to me.
" hi" I said. It was a little awkward because it was just me and him in the office at that time. We just sat there in silence. Just waiting for the Principal to come in and tell us what we're here for.
   I have never seen him before. The principal walked in and said " ok Joon this is Carlos he is a transfer from America and you will show him around." "Ok" I said . We walked out of the office and down the hall. " umm so  your name is Carlos correct?" I asked in English because I was pretty good at it.
He nodded his head. "Well I'm Joon as you heard and I want to know if we can be friends?" I asked "why would I agree to this you probably have other friends." He said in a cold voice. I looked down. Tears threatened to fall. But didn't.
After I was done showing him around it was lunch time. Your guessing I went and sat down with all my friends but no. I don't have friends. I sat there eating my food alone.
~•Carlos's POV•~
I was walking to get my food when I saw Joon. She was siting alone. She got up and went to throw away her food when a guy bumped into her. He said something. I was good at reading lips.
He said "watch it you loser get lost go die kill yourself!!" This made me mad. I walked over to them and sense I was taller I pulled her close to me and said "you get lost why would you say that to a girl YOU bumped into!!?"
I was mad why would they do that to a.... a
beautiful girl!
~•Joon's POV•~
I was shocked at what Carlos did. After he said that to the boy he took me with him. "Why were you alone where were your friends?!" He said. A tear fell down my face. He pulled me in and hugged me. "Can we still be friends?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head.
We went back to class he sat across from me. So if I looked left I would see his face. A girl got up and went to his desk. "Hey Carlos right I'm Lee Ming." She said making her voice sound cute and stuff. She had two pigtails and brown eyes. "Can I ask you something?" She said in her 'cute' voice.

Word Count: 554 words.

Hey I know this was not long and I'm sure there will be chapters that will be longer. I'm not sure if this a good story but comment if you want a second chapter!