Chapter 3

"John Cena, what the fuck are you doing here?" J-Hope asked, confusion all over his face. John Cena laughed. "I came to see you guys of course! I've also come to help you out, since you're my favourite member after all." John Cena said, with a smile on his face. "Really? But.. What I'm doing is wrong.." J-Hope said with a sigh. John Cena put his right hand on J-Hope's arm and said "J-Hope, love is love. There's nothing wrong about loving someone. So what if you're engaged to Sprite? If you both think it's meant to be, that's all that matters." J-Hope was moved by John Cena's words of wisdom. "Come on, my wife is waiting for us in the car. They probably don't want to wait any longer." John Cena said as he walked to his car, J-Hope quickly following behind him.

They eventually arrived to John Cena's car which was a 9$ Toyota Prius. "Hop in!" John Cena said, opening one of the backdoors for J-Hope. J-Hope thanked John Cena and entered the car to see John Cena's wife, Carl Azuz, sitting in the passengers seat. They both waved at each other before John Cena hopped into the car. "So, where are we going to?" J-Hope asked, and John Cena replied with "Well, we're broke as fuck right now so we're actually staying at a friends house for a while." "Oh, okay. Let's go!" And with that, they drove off.

But something they didn't know was that...

Someone was watching.

"Target found entering a 9$ Toyota Prius and driving off. Let's go boys" the mystery figure said into a walkie-talkie before disappearing into the shadows