At School

When Betty and Archie got to school, they both went to their lockers. Suddenly, Archie turned around, tapped Betty on the shoulder, and when she turned around, he kissed her. Inside Betty's mind she was both overwhelmed with joy and also very confused. She continued to kiss him back. They stopped kissing for about a minute. But that was all the time that Betty needed to realize that not only Jughead was standing there watching, but that Veronica was there too. She walked away from Archie, after kissing him one more time, then walked by Jughead with a smile and said, that just happened. Veronica followed Betty and Jughead ran after Archie who had already left. "Wait up!" Said Veronica trying to catch up to Betty. Veronica started asking Betty questions like what just happened and if she had feelings about Archie like she did. Betty answered all of the questions with a simple "I love him, and now I think he feels the same way" Veronica stopped walking but Betty kept walking. For the rest of the day Veronica avoided Betty, but it didn't really mind her. She was still shocked with what had happened that morning. After the seventh period bell, Archie and Betty started to walk home together. Betty went to Archie's house and they hung out together. Betty asked Archie if he felt the way she did. He asked how does she feel. She said, more than best friends. He pulled her closer and kissed her. They made out for about 30 minutes. Then, Betty went back to her house. Betty called Archie and told him that she loved him. He said I love you to. Then, they were an official couple.