What are we going to do?

Colby Pov:

I woke up with the sound of a phone going off.  I looked down and saw y/n laying on my chest in a deep sleep.  I heard the phone go off again and this time it woke y/n up. 

"Morning sleepy head."  I said, she groaned and got up. 

"Morning baby"  she said as she walked over to the coach where her phone was and looked at it.  I saw her roll her eyes and shove her phone under a pillow.  she walked back over to me and plopped down on the bed.  

"Everything alright?"  I asked a little hesitant

"yah, just tired"  

"Hmm okay"  I will find out what is going on sooner or later, I though before I drifted back to sleep.  

4 Months Later
Y/n Pov:

It has been 4 months since me a Colby started dating, and it has been possibly the best and the worst months of my life.  I love Colby so,so,so,so,so much and I wouldn't give him up for anything.  He is just so sweet and, I love him.  But Brandon keeps threatening me and it has had me so stressed.  I am not that worried about my being, I am worried about the others, I mean after all I did put them into this mess.  I have been so stressed that I have stopped eating and sleep has been almost impossible.  I have tried the best to hide it but I think Devyn is starting to notice.  God if Colby finds out he is going to kill me.  

"Hey our you hungry y/n? me and the guys our going out to eat"  Devyn asked breaking me out of my trance

"Ummm, not really go have fun without me."  I said putting on a fake smile

"Okay then I will bring you back something princess."  Colby said kissing my cheek 

"Okay, Love you!"  I said out loud as him and Sam walked outside.  The others started walking out to but Devyn just stayed where she was staring at me.  

"You coming Baby?"  Corey asked 

"Yah just give me a second, I want to talk to y/n"  She said back and then I heard the front door close and the house went silent.  Devyn sat down next to me and we sat in uncomfortable silence. 

"Y/n I know that you are not eating or sleeping"  Devyn said unexpectedly.  I didn't want to tell her but at the same time I did. 

"W-what?"  I asked 

"y/n please tell me what is going on, everyone is starting to worry about you, so please tell me." There was a long pause where nobody said anything.

"Let me see your wrists"  she demanded,  I looked at her shocked.  I had cuts over the upper parts of my arms that I gave myself earlier but I didn't want her to see those.  

"No, that is not necessary"  I said 

"Why not?" 

"Because you won't find anything"  I said confidently 

"hhhhh, Fine I won't force you but if your eating and sleeping thing does not change we are all going to be talking about this."  She said then she got up and walked out the front door leaving me alone in the house.  I sighed and walked up to the upstairs bathroom.  I closed and locked the door,  I just looked at myself in the mirror and broke down into tears.  

"Why do I have to be so Fuckin ugly!  I'm fat, stupid, annoying, and worthless!"   I shouted sliding down the bathroom door curling up in a ball sobbing.  I sat there for who knows how long before hearing my phone go off.  I picked it up and saw the Brandon was texting me yet again.  I keep blocking his number but somehow he keeps finding a way to get to me.  I through the phone away from me and ran into mine and Colby's room and plopped on the bed crying until I fell asleep.  

1 hour later:
Colby's Pov: 

We all walked into the house and into the gaming room after coming back from dinner. I didn't see y/n anywhere,  I walked upstairs into mine and y/n's room to see her on the bed sleeping.  I pulled her under the covers and left the room.  As I was about to walk back down stairs I heard y/n's phone go off.  I looked into the bathroom and saw her phone laying face down.  I walked in and picked it up she had a bunch of texts from Brandon.  

"Shit"  I said aloud running downstairs calling Devyn.  

"Devyn! do you know y/n password?"  I asked, she nodded and I gave her the phone.  She typed in the pass word and handed it back to me and I immediately went to all the text Brandon was sending her.  

"Colby isn't that a little creepy?"  Sam asked standing up.  I looked him dead in the eye

"It's Brandon." His eyes got wide and he came to my side reading all the texts.  There must have been more than a thousand of threats.

"Who the fuck is Brandon?" Elton asked

"Do you want to say?"  Sam asked 

"Just tell them, we need to get this figured out fast."  I said obviously worried.  

"Okay, Brandon is a dick who was y/n's ex boyfriend who kidnapped, beat, and raped her the same day we found her."  Sam said still looking at the phone.  I heard all them gasp 

"He has been blackmailing her and threatening her through text for the past 5 MONTHS!"  Sam shouted the last part looking at the date the first text was sent.  

"What are we going to do?"  Devyn asked worried 

"Well we need to see how y/n is doing because she is acting weird and the fact that she didn't tell us about this scars me."  Elton Said

"Okay everyone, tomorrow morning we are all going to gather in the living room and tell y/n/n that we know what is going on and figure it out from there."  I said shoving the phone in my pocket.  

"OKay good plan but I have to tell you something"  Devyn said 

"What is it?" Sam asked 

"Well as you guys were walking out I had a talk with y/n/n and I basically told her that I knew she was not sleeping or eating, and then I asked to look at her wrists and she refused."  

"She has changed and she looks like she hasn't had a good sleep in months."  Corey said leaning against the wall.  

"Why would she refuse, unless."  Elton said getting quiet.  I sighed loudly and after a few more minutes of talking we all decided on a plan and went to our separate rooms.  I crawled in with y/n and snuggled her close.  I could see mascara running down her face and her eyes were red and puffy like she had just been crying.  I kissed her cheek and whispered 

"I will always love and protect you no matter how much shit we go through, don't forget that" then I fell asleep. 

A/N

Thank you guys for 100 reads, it means a lot to me! :)