Getting there

"Hi ladies". Eli said.
"Hi Eli".  Summer said to him giving him a short hug.
"You chicks ready?"  Robert asked them sounding a bit drunk already.
"Lets go!"  Victoria chimed in enthusiastically. They all got in the car with Eli driving, Summer in the driver spot.  Then in the middle Victoria and Keith then in the very back Bethany and Robert.  They were all talking about there own thing.  Bethany and Robert were talking about anime while Summer and Eli talked about school and lastly, Victoria was talking to Keith about the new marvel movie coming out soon while he just nodded along. 
After a few minutes they all got to the bar. 
"Woo! Let's get waisted!" Robert screamed. Bethany followed looking pretty annoyed. 
"Ugh I'm not getting drunk tonight! I don't want my beautiful face getting ruined by some asshole who's not attractive and jealous of me". Eli cried out going over to the bar island. Summer followed looking upset and sad that her date is an asshole. 
Victoria headed over to the bar and ordered something for her and Keith who was silently brooding next to her.  They were all doing there own thing, Eli was mumbling stuff to himself while drinking a rum and coke, Robert was shrugging down a huge thing of beer and Keith was starting to try an pick fights with other guys. Even though all the guys were doing something different, the girls all felt the same. Miserable.