1

here i am, at my new house in la.

let me tell you a bit about me,

im kelsey, kelsey kitley. i moved to la with my twin brother grayson, my mom and my dad. the main reason we moved is because my mom got a job here to be a real estate agent.

"hey mom"  i ask.

"yes kels" she replies.

"can i go look around la?"

"sure" she smiles.

i grab my phone and some money and call an uber. a few minutes go by and the uber arrives and i get in.

"topanga mall please" i say to the driver.

i'm guessing he knew where to go since he started driving there instantly.

we arrive and i give him the money and walk out. i shut the door behind me and walk in the mall. damn, it was way probably way bigger than any of the malls in florida.

as i walk through the door, I could smell cookies from the shop across.

"yum" i chuckled.

after me being distracted from the smell of cookies i walk towards pacsun and walk in and buy some clothes. i saw some really cute shorts and decided to buy them along with some shirts. i tried them on and they looked nice!

"are you finding everything alright miss?" the lady asked.

"yea I am, thank you." i smiled.

"great! if you need any help just ask me." she giggled.

"well um i was just about to pay." i laughed.

"okay! got it i'll help you with that" she smiled before getting behind the counter and scanning my clothes.

oh my i just spent $122.89 in this one store. i walked out and pull my phone out of my pocket. i look at the signs in the mall and see the food court is down stairs. i quickly texted grayson if he wanted some food and he said yes, obviously. who says no to food.

i go down the escalator seeing all the fast food places, mcdonalds, starbucks, taco bell and subway just to name a few. i decide to go to mcdonalds because i know what grayson actually likes from there. my phone started ringing, it was grayson but i declined, and right when i declined it my phone flew out of my hands.

"oh my gosh i'm so sorry" the boy nervously says.

"uh its okay" I stuttered.

i pick up my phone from the ground and see its completely shattered.

"fuck" i mumble.

"that's really bad, I can get it fixed for you?" he smiled.

i look up to the boy and see his smile, not gonna lie he was cute.

"no seriously it's alright" i said giving him a little smile.

"alrighty then" he chuckled.

"i'm joey what about you?"

"i'm kelsey" i say giving him another smile.

"i'll see you around?" he winked

"i guess" i said nervously.

he walked away with a smile on his face.

i don't know if i'll ever see or talk to him again, but i certainly hope i do.

-

hope you enjoyed!