The Daughter

Being the daughter of Hugh Jackman had it's upsides. You occasionally got to go on set with him. Today happened to be one of those days. You were on the set of Eddie the Eagle with him. You knew that he was starring along side Taron Egerton in this movie. When you weren't around your dad you couldn't contain your excitement! When you were near him, you kept your cool. You had seen Taron in Kingsman: The Secret Service and loved him in it! You especially loved his action scenes. Your heart was starting to come out of your chest though as you were starting to become nervous knowing that you'd be face to face with him very soon. 

"Hey hun, are you alright?" You heard your dad ask as he came over to you.

"Oh yeah dad. I'm fine." Your voice came out a little too shaky for your liking.

Hugh laughed at you, "Honey relax, you've been on my movie sets before."

 'Yeah dad but you've never been in a movie with Taron Egerton before.'  You thought to yourself.

That's when he walked in. Your heart was coming out of your chest once again. God, even with his head piece and oversized glasses on he looked great! You saw your dad walk towards him and start talking to him. Your dad looked over towards you and you noticed he was about to bring Taron over to introduce him to you. Your nerves couldn't cope with meeting him just yet so you ran to the set bathroom.

You were the first person Taron noticed as he walked onto set. He saw you with Hugh and looking at the two of you he came to realise that you were his daughter. He remembered Hugh mentioning you were going to be on set but he didn't realise how close in age you were to him. Yep! By the end of filming there was a chance that Hugh was going to kill him! 

"Taron How are you? I would have introduced you to my daughter but she's ran off somewhere." Hugh stated as he pulled Taron in for a hug.

"Hugh," Taron started, "I forgot you said that your daughter was going to be here."

Hugh laughed, "I didn't mention she was your age did I? Just don't try anything with her." Hugh concluded  with a serious face.

Yep! Taron was going to be dead by the end of this movie.

You splashed you face with water and looked into the mirror, "Calm down y/n! You've met more than your fair share of actors but you're freaking out over this one?" You stare at your reflection for a little while longer, then splash it with more water before drying it off and walking out the door, back towards the set.

You noticed that your dad was busy filming a scene so you stayed back at the refreshments table and watched him from afar. You loved watching your dad become someone else. You would've loved to have been an actor yourself but you've always been shy and freeze whenever you see a video camera so there was no way you were following in your parents footsteps.

You were about to grab a drink, when a voice from behind startled you.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

You knew that voice. So did your heart as it was wanting to come out of your chest again. You took a deep calming breath in and slowly turned around to face the person whos voice it was. Taron Egerton.

He smiled at you once you were facing him, "Sorry, I just thought I'd come and introduce myself since I missed you earlier and I have a break from filming."

You returned his smile shyly, "No need to introduce yourself. I'm familiar with your work. I'm y/n Jackman. Hugh's daughter, obviously." You laughed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you y/n," he hummed as he took your hand in his and kissed it. You felt a slight blush creep up your cheeks and a small smile come across your face. "I hope you're enjoying being on set."