xxvii

D-3

It's a Monday and I've been trying to contact Eunha for the past few days only to know that she's changed her number.

I check her accounts but she's deactivated all of them.

I call SinB to ask her for Eunha's new contacts and accounts,just like how I did when I met her.

But when I tell her about it, she puts the phone down.

She must've known about it, but I manage to get my brothers number.

I dialed his number and ask him if he knows about the setup Eunha made for us.

He said it's tomorrow.

I call Moonbin to ask him the same thing I asked SinB but it turns out they're with her.

SinB, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Moonbin and Yerin won't tell anything related to Eunha. As for the rest, I can't contact them.

They were someone that I didn't know I need in my life. They were family, we were family. If I didn't continue this, we would all be happy right now and she would still be mine by now.

D-2

Today's the day I'll meet my family. I need to smile and act like I'm fine.

I wore a good set of clothes just for today.

I go to the restaurant and sit there since I am still early.

Wonwoo and an older man came, which I assume to be my father.

Then a few moments later, Mark and a woman in her middle age came.

They both examined me and asked me a lot of questions but nevertheless, I miss them.

After the dinner, we all go to our house.

My parents decided to get back together again and they said I'm the reason.

But then Eunha came to mind again.

I wish I'll also be the reason why we'll get back together too.

D-1

Today's the day Eunha will leave but thanks to Mingyu and his phone, I was able to talk to her for one last time.

"Eunha, you're leaving today."
     -yeah, so you better finish quick.

"Eunha, can you find me?"
     -No.

With that, I put the phone down. Here last words were enough for me to know that she hates me so much.

Eunha's POV

After Jungkook called me, I ran out of the airport and go to his place but he wasn't there. I went to all the places he would go to but he wasn't there. I asked people who might know but they don't have a clue.

Once again tears fall as I ran to find him.

I know I was the one who wanted this to end but I can't leave like this.

I started to lose hope.

I stopped on my tracks and stayed there, hoping that we both had the same idea and that we'll meet each other.

Someone hugged me from behind.

I smiled, thinking it was Jungkook.

But when I faced him, it was Mingyu.

He must've followed me here.

Then I look at the car beside us.

I'm happy he did.

At least Mingyu's here to comfort me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, worried.

"Yeah, come on. We might miss the flight."

"Do you want to leave?"

"Yes. Let's go?"

He just nodded then led me to his car.

We'll be leaving, for real this time...