6. Dorms Room

As Ms. Shaw and I rode in the elevator we got to the fourth floor rather quickly then I thought, Ms. Shaw didn't want to take the stairs because I quote "I'm old and to lazy to walk up four flights of stairs. So elevator it is." She also told me that people on the third at fourth floor have the right to use the elevator useless there is a fire, then use the stairs. The elevator dings as a sign of us reaching the floor. We walked down the hall. This floor was huge.... i mean like royal style. It was a lobby and on each of the four walls, each house name was decorated on it.You must be wondering where the hell the elevator is located if the houses are located on every wall. The cool thing about it is that the elevator is located in the corner. Its a CORNER ELEVATOR! My house was the farthest away from the elevator. I slide my key into the lock. I pushed the dark slab door to relieve another small lobby and each wall had a door with the number and letter above the threshold. Each door had hand made name tags on them. Rylie (link on the side) was designed in mint green and black with a out line of sliver. It was totally my style and I adored it. "Thank you Ms. Shaw for helping me get my things up here." I said as i placed my thing near the door of my dorm. "No problem sweetie. Church is at 7, it goes into 8. And dinner is at 8:10. Don't be late to both. See you around darling. If you have any problems or question, just call me. My number is already set into you phone." With that she walked out of our house and into the elevator she went.

Once I heard the elevator ding shut i turned around to my door and swiped my ID card. With this movement unlocked my room. Its like they took a personal survey of what I wanted my room to look like. The aqua blue walls with white lining was what caught my eye. Right in front of me was a king sized bed with white iron frame. The bed was decorated with shades of blue. Looked like it came right out of an Ikea magazine. To the right was a sliver desk with two drawers on each side, a lamp the hang over a Mac Book Air that had a cover which was blue. On this desk in the corner was a pencil holder cup thingy that was filled with the great pencils (u know the yellow pencil with the green thingy to hold the pink erasers) and the smooth writing pens. In one of the drawers was filled with SHARPIES!! Near the laptop was a notepad that was pretty thick. I also checked the other drawers to see what that have stored. One had three five star five subject notebook in it. Another had little school supplies you would need. The last drawer had nothing, I guess I would use it to hold my knick knacks. It be that one junk drawer. Don't judge.... I bet you have one somewhere in your house. To top off this desk was a white chair that swirls and rolls. the bamboo floor will have fun with that if I may say so my self. On the other side of the room was a pair of white french doors, near it was to dark blue fuzzy bean bag chair on either side of the door. Let me finish explaining the room to you then we can go describing the walk in closet.... shit did I just say that? Yep I did. In front of the bed and on either side of it was a white sheep fur rug. Other then those items I just described to you, the room is huge and it feels bare. There's a lot of empty room. Like to much of it that it makes me feel this room is practically empty.

The walk in closet was large. On the right hand side held all school related uniform items. On the hangers were Pink prep jackets, white short and long sleeves blouses, and pink plaid skirts with gold that reached to my knees. IN the drawers next to them were white undershirts, a pink and gold striped neck tie that reached down three fourths of the blouse, and knee high pink socks. To place on my feet were golden flats.These were not the pretty flats that you would usually wear to school, oh no these where the 10 year old shoes that you would wear to a fancy party. They had a strap that ran across my foot and buckles on the other side, the had a heel IDK even it would be consider as a heel. It was like 4 cm off the floor. It was baby heels that little girls would wear. They even shined."There is too much pink....I'M SLOWING DYING!!!!! Holy... crap I can say that any more. Dang it I said crap. What does dang it count? I hope this isn't the uniform." I went to the prep looking jackets that hanged ever so nicely, and to my explanations there was a emblem of the girl school on it and it was also on the shirt, skirt, and tie. "I am going to slowly back up from this girl world I suddenly barged in..." I walked slowly backwards then turned around to see what was on the other side of this pinkified walk in closet. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was empty space really. I guess to fill with my things that I would use when I am off of school or when I am at a class that doesn't require to wear that ridiculous clothes. Who was high on holy juice to pick out the outfit for this all girl school.

I brought all of my bags that I came here with in the walk in closet. I was about to close it when my new iPhone rang. I need a case for this phone. Let me set a reminder on it then maybe I will order it on my new laptop. "Siri, set a reminder to get you a otter case later to day." I felt privileged lol. "Sure will do Ms. Hunter. Reminder set for later today" siri responded back in a British accent. After all that non sense I picked up that call. "Hello Ms. Shaw. How may I help you? So I have to change into the uniform. OK I will hurry up for church. Where is the church again? It's the big building aka the same place I was in the morning? OK, thank you." I hanged up and slumped onto the bed. "FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKK." I think I said that to loud. With that a girl with black hair and a southern accent walk in. "Sorry for not knocking. But you must be Rylie." She walked towards me with a hand out stretch towards me. Not to forget she was wearing that ridiculous flipping out fit. Before I knew what I was doing, my hand connected with hers and these words came out," Yeah I am. Not to be rude or all but who are you?" She took back her hand and laid both of them on her chest ," Where is my manners my name is Shaina ([{she is casted on the side}]) and we dorm mates. The other girls have sports so right after training they head to church. But we all sit at the same table just the three of us. I will introduce them to you at dinner." She spoke pretty darn fast. I think that's what she said. "Well let me change, Ms. Shaw told me that I have to in order to go to church." I got up from my bed at headed to the doors of the closet. "Since you are new, I will walk you to church. So I will wait for you out here." She seems really friendly, so friendly like she wont kill a fly but she is also eager.

I changed and I walked out of the closet it closing its doors behind me. I gave Shaina a twirl and said "What do you think?" "Girl everything looks cute but that hair. We will have to do something about it. Cause you sure will get in trouble for it." A pout face came across my face, "I just got it done. " Shaina gave me a straight face and no lie she said this, "You will stick out like a sore thumb and no lie the sisters will Jesus you. They don't like red. They think its like Satan, they are weird and old. And no nail polish other it being nude, pale pink, gold, or white. Plus no make up. I will go over the rules later tonight. They will let you go tonight cause you are new but don't let them catch you cause they are pretty restricted. Oh dilly pickle, look at the time we are going to be late for Church." Her southern accent rang loud. She practically dragged me out of my room and out the building like it was set on fire. Thank you mom for put important thing in the neck key chain with the words " Fighting is not for a young lady" around it. It held my id, keys to my house and dorm just in case I lose my id, hand sanitize, the little pouch which store my schedule, a map with little x's on it to show where my classes are, and my car keys.

The gravel crunched under my foot as Shaina dragged me to a place where memories will flow back. As we head towards the church and the bells rang, other people we walking towards it. Other girls in the same outfit, and guys with navy pants and tie and prep jacket with the boy's school emblem on it, but they didn't have it on the pants though. They wore grey dress shirts and their ties were stripped but with navy blue and sliver. They wore black dress shoes. They truly looked like they were going to mass on Easter Sunday. There were a lot of people staring at me because I had the strange fire colored hair. I can already see this making a difference in my life, but I don't know if its a good one or a bad one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S.H here

sorry I haven't updated any stories. I have been super busy with school, work, family issues, and more or less school drama, and lets not forget boy drama to. But I hope you like this chapter. I will add soon since I am on vacation and i have nothing to do since i am also off of work. Comment on what you liked or would like to see in the next chapter. I will place you idea in the next chapter so how some way. If I cant I will dedicated the chapter to you, But it has to be a good idea, nothing nasty lol. Vote. Read my other stories, comment on those to. Follow me for updates on my stories so you will be there every step of the way. Thanks

S.H