Megan & Shawn

okay so this goes out to my sisters bestfriend who wanted one.
Its a Shawn Mendes aye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sav are you almost ready?" I said to my best friend who was still getting dressed in her bathroom.
"Yeah I'll be done in a second." She told me through the door.
I was currently scrolling through twitter thinking about this beach party our friend was having when she walked out the bathroom looking gorgeous like always.

Savana had on black and white aztec shorts on with a burgundy Starbucks shirt on. On her feet she had black gladiator sandals. She had her favorite gold chain around her neck and her favorite black sun glasses on. Her hair was in a messy braided bun.
"How's this look?" She asked me.
"Bomb as fuck." I grinned at her.

We got ready to go and I took one last glance in the mirror.
I had ombre light blue to dark blue high waisted shorts, I also had a dark brown belt on. As my top I had on a white crop top with a black and white picture of California on it. As shoes I had white flip flops. I also had brown sunglasses on. My hair was down naturally.
"Alright Sav lets go."

***Arriving at beach***
It took us 15 minutes to get here .
"Megann! Look some cute ass boys over there!" Savana yelled.
I looked and they were really cute but they all had on sunglasses. Savana being Savana was already over there and talking to some kid with brown hair and a red bandana around his head.
I walked over and started talking as well.
"Hey Shawn! This is Megan, talk to her,will you?" Savana winked to him.
"Hey" He said and we started talking.

****About 2 hours later****
"Hey guys the fireworks are about to start lets go find a good spot." Taylor said while holding Savs hand. They had a lot in common honestly.
"Cmon then." Shawn said to me.

Shawn was absolutely adorable honestly. He was so funny and sweet.

So we're walking closer to the shore and Shawn and the other boys set down a big blanket so we can all sit down.

I sat next to Shawn and he put his arm around me while watching the fireworks.

After the fireworks everyone started leaving. But Savana wanted to stay with Taylor for a little more so me and Shawn went on a walk.

So we started walking on the boardwalk, passing shops and next thing you know a pair of soft lips were on mines.
I noticed it was Shawn so my eyes started to fluttering to close. We made out for a little but since we both needed breathe we stopped. He put his forehead onto mine and just stared at me. I started to blush at the way he was staring at me.
"Megan you know I'm really starting to like you." He whispered.
"I'm starting to like you too Shawn."