Chapter 2-Part I- Must Find Them

Nightmare growled and stabbed his tentacles into the wall, rocks falling off, startling a Papyrus cleaning a table.
How could he be so stupid, letting (Y/n) grab the Sans and escape?
He had fought that puny human so many times, and yet, he didn't even know where her base was.
" ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GODAMNIT I HAD THAT CHANCE TO GAIN THE BOOK BUT NO, INSTEAD THE BOOK AND SANS IS GONE!"
Nightmare paused.
Or he could capture a random Sans for bait.
He cackled, ordering his Papyruses to start distracting the Star Sanses.
-
Abyss was sitting comfortably on a chair in the dining room.
The human introduced herself as (Y/n), and one thing that he learned was that she constantly fought with the Bad Sanses, often foiling their plans with well planned attacks and saving people.

She for some reason, did not ally herself with the Star Sanses, them known for their work against the Bad Sanses and saving the multiverse from them.
Said person was pouring him a cup of steaming winterberry tea and quietly sipping her cocoa.
"I'm only letting you stay here for a while for you to be safe, then you get the fuck out. "
Abyss nearly did a spit take, and gaped at (Y/n).
"w-Wait why? I still need to be safe from Nightmare, and I am sure that he is probably out hunting for me."
The human sighed.
" Fine, but after three days, you will get the fuck out for real. "

Abyss sighed in relief.
-
Outer was staring at the galaxy, the stars shining brightly.
He sighed contently, this viewpoint being his favorite spot.
It helped him get away from problems and forget them, if only a while.
He frowned.
Not.
A portal opened next to him, startling him. Alarmed, he stepped away from it, and a pitch black tentacle shot foward, wrapping around his body.
" h-HEL-" Outer's cry for someone to save him cut short by another tentacle gagging him. The two tentacles dragged him into the portal, and it closed omnimously.