I Love You

A week passed of you laying in the hospital alone, you were finally able to go home and go back to school, but you were nervous to see Jooheon, you were so nervous and heart broken that you started to ignore him.

You were walking down the hallway with your head facing the floor, trying to get to class as fast as you can, until someone taps your shoulder. You get scared thinking it's one of the girls, but when you turn around, you see Jooheon with the biggest smile on his face, you couldn't help but smile back, but remembering what happened before, you stop smiling and tell Jooheon "oh, I.. Um... I'm gonna be late for class so I'll catch you later, bye"
But before you could run from him, he grabs your wrist, pulls you close and hugs you very tight, you didn't move, but he whispers is your ear "please, Y/N, don't leave me, I... I.. I love you, I always have, and always will". He looks back at you and he almost kissed you, but you refused, not because you didn't love him, and not because you were heart broken from him kissing another girl, it's because you didn't want people to see you, you didn't want to get bullied again. You stop him and you say "Jooheon, when I went to the hospital for the cuts, it's because, the girls bullied me for looking at you, if.. If they see this.... I don't know what will happen next." *you shed a tear without any notice*
" no, no, Y/N, don't cry please, I'll protect, I'll save you, I... I'll be your hero, so don't cry. " he says.
He ignores everyone around you, and he places his soft lips on yours, you didn't know what was happening, you didn't know what to do, but without realizing, you kissed him back... Whatever just happened, you liked it, you liked the way he kissed you, it was your first, and the best kiss ever.
You pull away and say "Jooheon... I love you too, but people are watching, w.. What if the same thing happens again?"
Jooheon grabs your hand, he raises it in the air and screams "THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND, Y/N, I LOVE HER, AND I LOVE ONLY HER, AND NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT"
"Jooheon, are you crazy?!?" you say.
"no, I'm crazy in love, now let's get to class".
You both laugh and head to class hand in hand... You just kissed Jooheon, you just kissed the love of you life.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
End of part 4
Hope you guys liked this part
I know I'm not the best writer and this isn't the best story but I'm just having fun and trying to make y'all happy
Part 5 will be coming soon
So pleaseeee comment what you thought about this part and the story so far and please vote for this story
Thanks❤️❤️