Todoroki?!

"Ok you little shits listen up, go train your quirks and don't bother me whilst I get a free trial of death." Eraserhead mumbled.

"Todoroki, are you ok? You don't look so well...." Midoriya yelled.

Soon after, Todoroki collapsed on the ground, face flushed.

"Half and Half?!?!" Bakugou roared.

Rushing towards him quickly, he checked if Todoroki was ok. Confused, as he noticed scents of distress.
It couldn't possibly be coming from him... Right?! W-with a quirk that powerful there's no friggin' way!!!
The blonde thought to himself.

"Woah look over there, Bakuboi, caring for Todoroki?!" yelped Kirishima.

Hushed whispers spread about as Bakugou "ignored" them giving them the finger. Deku came running over to check if Todoroki was alright.

"He doesn't seem ok, we should get him to Recovery Girl, right?."

"No duh you dumbass nerd!!! What do you think?! Just leave him here on the ground and he'll be fine, right?! Why are you even an alpha in the first place?! THINK!!!!" roared Bakugou.

Midoriya shrunk back to the more dominant alpha.

"Ok then, let's take him away. It doesn't seem like Aizawa sensei has an issue with this anyhow..." Midoriya said softly, eyeing the sleeping man in the yellow sleeping bag.

- At Recovery Girl's office-

"Is he gonna be ok?!" yelled Deku.

"Well, maybe if you toned it down a bit, he'll be fine you damn nerd!"

Looking down at Todoroki and analyzing him, Bakugou noticed that he was a crimson red.

"Oi, why is he so hot, yet shivering and flushing... Is he ok?!" screeched Bakugou.

"I'll go get him some water, I'll be back." said Recovery Girl. His dad told me not to release the fact that he's an omega... But did this boy not take any suprressants?! He's in heat!!! Those two better not find out... But wait, are they alphas... I forgot...!!!!

"Hey nerd, did he piss himself?! Why's... Why's he wet down there... And do you smell that sweet scent too?? Was an omega here before us???"

"I'm... I'm not sure what's wrong,
Kacchan."

"Imma take off his pants." The blonde declared all of a sudden."

"...K-kacchan... Don't..."

"Shup up" said Bakugou as he proceeded to strip Todoroki.