Michael's life

Isabelle's pov

Well MJ is going to tell you about his life from age 3 to 29.

Applehead's POV

When i was 3 my father decided to change my name at first it was Joe Jackson I hated that name and so did my dad. If you are wondering who my dad is or was he was Michael Jackson the famous popstar that ever lived. He died When i was 20 and Prince was 12 and Paris was 11 then blanket was 7, and of isabelle was 10 months. She was almost 11 months but he died before Izzy's 1st birthday. Before Izzy turned 4, my evil twin Brother Michael#2 to her and he was a sexual abuser, he hates me and lisa marie. He loves to be sexual even though he is not allowed to do that. The bible says something about being sexual with one another i mean he believes in Jesus. He doesn't have any children, so he wants to keep her (Izzy) from me and her family. but if you want to know i was 9 years old when i did " They don't care about us". Isabelle and Michael#2 get along so well she doesn't even love me.she is a bad child, she hates it when i have to take her away from him. Anyways i love it when she says " i like him but he is stupid and rude PLUS he's so inappropiate . Isabelle is a child that was born with coffee addiction, and her real mother was drunk , she was drunk while she was born so Isabelle can't have soda, pop, or sparkling water. But here's the thing. Izzy and I both have some oh forgot Paris. I was born on August 29, 1988. Paris was born on April 3rd, 1998. Isabelle was born on September 1st, 2008. So I will be 30 soon Paris already turned 20 and Isabelle will turn 10 soon. Paris is 9 years younger than me and Isabelle is 20 years younger than me. Isabelle is 10 years younger than Paris. Anyways if you want to know why Izzy is in high school at the age of nine, she was born when school had started so when she was 17 days old she went to preschool just like this list.

1 years old: 1st grade

2 years old: 2nd grade

3 years old: 3rd grade

4 years old: 4th grade

5 years old: 5th grade

6 years old: 6th grade

7 years old: 7th grade

8 years old: 8th grade

9 years old: 9th grade.

Isabelle's pov

Any ways if you want to know about my Father dad's death. He died of a drug overdose, But i don't believe he's dead , most people think he's dead and most think he's alive.

Paris's pov

I have a weird uncle ( which is Michael#2). He loves Izzy only because she is like a child to him. And she loves him like a father. She says i'm not her sister, i mean she under a love spell or something but she hates me alot and she hates blanket,me,prince,M.J., and Lisa Marie.

You rock my world "s POV

my little niece betrayed her family, i don't know why she hates me, but she claims " she loves me' but when i see her with my little brother she acts well an idiot . One time i said 

Rock my world: has anyone seen my hat?

Paris: no where did you have it last?

Rock my world: on my head duh where else could it be? exactly no answer!!!

Paris: Shut up you big idiot.

Rock my world: what did you just call me young lady?!

Paris: an idiot!!! Maybe you should go find your own stupid hat!

Rock my world: i can't find it at all! If i tell Your father this it's not going to be pretty!

Paris: why are you such a tattle tail?