Chapter Three-One last kiss, before I go, Dry your tears

In the days before the new tour started, Aiko had felt weird. She threw up at random and then would feel fine. Ruki was busy with the tour prep so he didn't notice it except for two times. She bought a pregnancy test. The results were positive. She was pregnant. 

No, no, not now. She couldn't be a mother and Ruki couldn't be a father, not while he was on tour. Yet she was pregnant. She slipped the test in her back pocket and walked to hers and Ruki's room. She began packing her clothes. 

"Ai, what are you doing?" Ruki asked fearing the worst. 

"Moving out." she tried to sound as dry as she could. 

"Why? Are you.....leaving me?" 

"I can't handle being juggled, Ruki, I feel like I come second or third. I love you Ruki, but I can't handle being a musician's girlfriend."  

"But...." Ruki was stunned. He couldn't believe it. "Just, please, before you go, let me have one last kiss." She nodded in agreement. He kissed her gently. "I love you, Ai." He whispered, trying to hide that he was ready to fall apart.  

"Let me know when I can be priority number one, ok?" Aiko left, to go meet Tomoko her cousin from Sapporo.

Once she got to Sapporo Tomoko greeted her with a hug. "Hello, Aiko" She said.  

"Please, if my brother calls lie to him. He can't know. No one but us can know" 

"Did you tell your parents?"  

"No, I didn't"

On the Tour Bus, Ruki was crying. "She left me" was all he could say.  

"I've tried calling her cell, she won't answer. My parents haven't spoken to her in a while." Aoi said  

"Any other family she would go to or tell where she was going?" 

"Not that I can think of. Unless..." he dialed another number. "Nope" he said after hanging up. "She hasn't seen her either. Damn it. When we find her, I swear, she's pissing me off" 

"I don't get it." Reita said "She said she loved Ruki just days before she left him, but she dumps him then dissapears." 

Every city they were in, they looked for her face in the crowd and streets but never saw her.