About

Okay this is a love story about Namjoon and Jimin. I decided to make stories about the underrated ships and one of them is Namjoon and Jimin.

I will make more of these stories but different situations. I'm debating of they should have a happy ending or not. The reason for that is because some happy endings are not realistic. I don't it depends on how this story goes.

I decided to write some chapters in this story while I'm working on my another story "Time Traveler." That book is gonna have a lot of chapters so I don't know when that story is going to end.

I hope you'll enjoy this story and my previous and on going story "Time Traveler". These stories are a lot if fun to write so i really hope you'll like them.

I don't know how long this story is going to be. I will be dramatic because they are the dramatic ones of the group.

I will make sequels of this but with the other ships. I'm planning to do Vhope, Jihope, Taegi, Namseok, Jinkook, and more. Probably not all of them but some of them.

Im trying to make this look long so I'm write some random shit here. How is the another stories? Is Time Traveler too sad? Should I make it a little more happy? Well it will get happier but not too happy.

Personally, I think Taegi is the cutest. Maybe that will the second part of the story. Lol, we got to wait for that.

I guess this is long enough. Okay, this story is about a poor boy ( Namjoon ) becoming a rapper while the other ( Jimin ) is wanting to become the greatest dancer in the world. Have fun with this one.