2

I woke up to the biggest headache ever. I saw bottles around which it was an unhealthy amount for me to drink.

"Did I really drank all of this by myself?" 

I heard a groan from the distance.  I looked over and saw Yoongi on the couch with a bottle in his hand. 

"Namjoon can you shut up?" - Yoongi 

"Good morning to you too."

"You fucking dumbass its 3:00." - Yoongi

I looked at the clock on the wall. "3:00pm." I realised I was late for a meeting. I quickly ran to my room and put on clothes that didn't smell like booze. I saw myself in the mirror and saw how much of a mess I looked. "There's no way I'm getting that contract."

Yoongi walk to my room and nearly fell to the floor.  "You look fine." He try to find a place to sit or lean against but he collapses to the damn floor. He's such a mess.

"Why were even drinking? What happened?"

"I dunno know. I think we had a party." - Yoongi.

"What party?"

"Aren't you late for that meeting? You do know our carrers are on the line, right?" - Yoongi.

"Shit you right. We'll talk about this late."

"Shit up and leave dumbass." - Yoongi.

"Thanks hyung."

I ran out the home and straight to the studio. I ran for 10 minutes and had to stop. I almost fell down. Maybe being hungover and running is not a good idea. I kept on going until I reached the building. 

I walked inside and saw the lady behind the counter. She just finished with a customer so I quickly walk to her and spoke to her.

"Hello how can I help you today?"- She asked.

"Hi, I'm here for my interview with Mr. Kim." I told her without me breathing heavily. 

"What's your name?"- The lady behind the counter asked.  I looked at her name tag and it said Mrs. Lee. Is her first name Mrs.?

"Kim Namjoon."

"Oh are the two of you related? " Mrs. Lee said cheerfully.

"No. "

"Oh okay. Well it looks like your 10 minutes late your interview. You know Mr. Kim hates when people are late?"- Mrs. Lee

"I figured.  But I'm here now. Is he here or did I miss him?"

"He's here but he won't be happy." Mrs. Lee warned me.

"It okay. I got something that might cheer him up." I said with a smile.

"He's on floor 8 room 10." Mrs. Lee handed me a keycard and showed me the elevator.

It took me 3 minutes to get to his room. It was labelled as a conference room. Never been inside of those before. I knocked on the door and let myself inside. There was a huge oval shaped table in front me with black office chairs surrounding it. There was a huge black office chairs, which I'm assuming that it's Mr. Kim's seat, facing away from me.

"I except you be here this late."- Mr. Kim.

"You did?"

He turned the chair around where we are looking at each other. "No. But it did sound cool right?- Mr. Kim.

"Yeah I guess it does."

"However what doesn't sound cool is a person that is late for a meeting that begun 20 minutes ago! "- Mr. Kim.

He was clearly and I'm scared.  I could ruin Yoongi and my career.  It's probably already ruined.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim but I hope you'll still be interested of what I'm offering."

"Are you trying to sell me something? Come kid just tell me what you have so you can leave. "- Mr. Kim.

"This." I slides the CD cross the table to him. He picked it up and looked at me.

"What is it?"- Mr. Kim 

"I suggest you listen to it and tell me what you think of it."

"So it's a mixtape?" - Mr.Kim 

"Yes sir."

"Can I asked you something? "- Mr. Kim

"Uh yes sir." I'm puzzles by his reaction.  He started to giggle. What was funny?

"What does it mean if a clock gets the flu?" - Mr. Kim

"Uh huh. What?"

"Time flew!" Mr. Kim. He's laugh sound like a windshield wipers. 

"I'm confused."

"Oh sorry. I have a meeting with Kim Namjoon.  Confused you need to go schedule an appointment for a meeting with me!" - Mr.  Kim

It seem to be that Mr. Kim enjoys dad jokes.  I fake laugh so he think that I like his joke. 

"Well I'll listen to this once I get home. Carry Namjoon. "- Mr. Kim.

"Well I'm not the only one on that cd."

"So you're a part of a group? " Mr. Kim

"No. A friend of mine is featured on that cd."

"And where is he?" Mr Kim 

"What do you mean?"

"Well I find it pathetic that your friend is not here. Do he want a contract too? Mr Kim 

"Oh yes he does sir. He-" I was cut off by Mrs Lee. 

"Mr. Kim? There is someone else that here you.  He claims that he's a part of this meeting. " Mrs Lee. 

"Let him in." Mr. Kim.

"Hello sir." It was Yoongi. 

"What is your name boy." Mr. Kim.

"My name is Min Yoongi. Namjoon and I are here for those contracts. " Yoongi 

"So you think you can get it like that huh?" Mr Kim 

"Well didn't you listen to the CD yet?" Yoongi.

I nudged Yoongi. He looked at me like he was confused. "Be respectful." I whispered to him 

"I will to listen CD when I have the time. And once I finished listening to it, I will be sending you an email about my opinion. " Mr. Kim.

"Email? I want answers right now! I'm not bout to wait for bitch was opinion through a fucking email you alpaca looking ass!" - Yoongi.

I grab Yoongi and pull him off to the side. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You can't be saying that to him. Our careers lay in his hand!" I whispered to Yoongi. 

"You got to be aggressive to people. It way for him to remember us man. Know when he listen to that fire ass mixtape tape, he will remember this very moment. " - Yoongi. 

"You better be fucking right. "

We go back to Mr. Kim who looks surprised to what just happened. I would have apologies to him but Yoongi look at me like he going to kill if I did so.

"I suggest you guys leave my office and wait for an email, letter, or phone call about my desicion, okay?" - Mr. Kim.

"Understood Mr. Kim". I grab Yoongi's hand and left the building.  I was freaking out. So many thought going through my mind such as Mr. Kim listening to it. Will he think of us being so disrespectful to him? Is he even going to listen to it? Did he threw it away? Then I was interrupted by Yoongi.

"Hey Namjoon." - Yoongi.

"Yes hyung."

"I was wondering if you are willing to go to coffee shop that's nearby." - Yoongi.

"You mean if I was willing to pay for your coffee?"

"Me and a friend." - Yoongi. 

I sighed and told home yes. So we start heading towards the coffee shop. Hopefully that will get my mind off the contracts.