Chapter 3

I completely freaked out! I couldn't believe after all this time he finally followed me back! I had the biggest smile on my face that my cheeks hurt. My heart was beating triple time, I could barely breathe. I was speechless.

        I finally let out a squeal so loud my sister came in my room yelling, “What the heck is wrong with you? Do I need to get mom, you look pale?” Thank goodness it was her instead of my mom because I would've gotten a lecture for acting like that so late in the night.

        I ran up to her and hugged her tighter than I've ever hugged anybody; ever. It caught her off guard but she took it while it lasted, because I wasn't really an affectionate person.

        I finally pulled away, leaving my hands on her shoulders, looked at her with wide eyes and explained what just happened

        "Jasmine, do you remember the guy I'm always obsessing over?" I asked in an overly excited tone.

        "Which one?” she asked and laughed.

        "JACOB WHITESIDES! HE FINALLY FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER AFTER ALL THIS TIME!" I tried to stay quiet, but I was basically at a full on fan girl panic attack.

        "Wait, seriously, how?” Up until that point I didn't even bother to think about how he followed, or how he even found me.

        I looked straight at her and responded with, "I honestly have no idea," my mind started racing trying to figure out why he followed me. Did I tweet something? No, I haven't even been on Twitter since before I checked YouTube. 

        Right then, it hit me. I looked up to realize I still had my hands on my sister’s shoulders, and her fingers in my face trying to get me out of the daze. I ran over to grab my phone off my bed. Immediately I went onto Twitter, and checked all my new notifications. They were practically rising by the second. Before anything I had to screen shot the fact that he was still following me. I went down his profile and found that somebody had sent him a link to my cover and tagged me! A couple of people had actually sent him tweets about me.

        I decided I had to thank these people, so I sent out a tweet. @lecy24 "I literally have no words to express how I feel rn. Thank you everybody who helped in getting @JacobWhitesides 's attention(; for me!" 

        People started responding with "You're welcome!" or things like "Of course!" And even some "Can you help me get a Jacob follow," the list goes on. Although, only one response really stood out. 

        @JacobWhitesides ; Hey @lecy24 maybe we should do an actual collab! Slide into the dms now that you can(; 

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took awhile! I just got a kitten, editing, and I just got super busy! Anyways, I want to also say thank you to styless27, the author of The Foster Home, on helping me with all the editing and putting me in her a/n (: