My life so far

Emily's P.O.V.

Ever since I was a little girl my mom gave me a necklace to protect me from vampires. My brother was given a bracelet. Later he killed himself my mom died of cancer so now I live with my dad. I'm now 14 years old and I'm out with my dad at the market. We've always lived in a little town and I was always happy with it I never thought life could get any better this than this. I was getting apples for my dad and I saw someone in a cloak. It was uncommon for people to see people of cloak. I wonder who it was.

" Hey Dad isn't it unusual to see people in a cloak"

"If they're in a cloak that means they're vampire"

I thought to myself what is a vampire doing out here in the middle of the day. I wonder?

[Later that night]

I snuck out of my house to go see if he was still there. I hope my dad was asleep. I had my necklace on just in case. I went to the market to go see no one was there. I walk back home but as I do my necklace it was torn off and I couldn't find it.

"Shoot I lost my necklace this isn't good"

All of the sudden I felt a presence that someone was watching me. I turned around it went away I started walking back to my house. The closer I got to my house the more stronger. I turned around and started to say"whoever you are you need to st-" I was cut off by a cold hand over my mouth . I started to panic what was going on I better get home while I still can I tried to push him away but their grip just got tighter. Before I know it I was out.

??? P.O.V.

After she passed out I carried her bride Style to my castle the only place where vampires are able to stay. Are some vampires are known as The Prince and princesses of the town we are also hated. I hold one my servants to get a extra room ready I laid her down she was calm and gentle. She was my type. I rub my finger up against her neck checking for the vein. I found it and I licked it and then I bet it. She was my type. I think I'm going to keep her.