Rarijack

RARITY POV

I was walking to school, while looking at the birds singing on the trees, the busy cars passing by the road.

"Hey beautiful." A voice came from behind me. I ignored it and walked faster than normal.

"Don't leave yet, We want to have fun.." another voice said as i felt a grip on my arms.

"Let me go!" I yelled as i pulled my arm and ran away.

"Come on beautiful! We just want fun!" Another high pitched voice said. (Not as high pitched than Pinkie tho.)

"Well i don't want fun!" I yelled as i walked away.

"Playing hard to get huh?" The guy said as he grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up on his shoulder.

In a flash, I was off the guy's shoulder. I looked beside me and saw a girl in a teal hoodie.

"What are you doing here?" The guy with black hair said.

"Oh, Ah'm just saving this gurl from perverted bastards." The girl beside me said in a thick southern accent, as she motioned me to run.

"Attack!" The guy yelled as they charge towards the girl.

Two guys were charging in opposite directions, The girl just simply move a bit causing the two guys bump into each other's head.

"That all ya got?" The girl spat. Literally.

"Oh no, thats not all." The guy said as he pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket. I was getting worried.

"Ya think that can staph meh?" The girl grinned as he went towards the guy and grabbed his knife, she kicked his stomach as he fell down. The girl punched him in the nose, his nose was bleeding a lot. While the other guys was laying down on the floor unconscious.

"Ya dropped yer phone, Missy." She went up to me and gave me my phone, i took a quick look on her face, but i can see clearly because her hoodie is blocking the way.

I just saw bright emerald eyes shining through the dark and a strand of golden blonde hair.

"Thank you so much darling!" I smiled, she just nodded and run away in a flash.

'Ya dropped yer phone, Missy.' That voice and that accent was wondering around my head.

Her voice was so.. hot. What are you saying Rarity! You don't even know who she is!

I snapped back to reality as i reached the school.

"RARITY!!!" Pinkie yelled beside me, i jumped a little.

"Pinkie! You scared me half to death!" I yelled while clenching my chest.

"Oopsie!" Pinkie skipped next to Twilight.

"You guys wont believe what news i got today!!!" Pinkie yelled while jumping up and down in excitement.

"Well what is it darling?" I asked, She took a deep breathe.

"MY FAVORITE COUSIN IS TRANSFERRING IN OUR SCHOOL!!!!!!!" Pinkie squealed,

"Thats great, Pinkie! So will she join our group of friends?" Rainbow asked.

"Of course silly willy!" Pinkie said, i can tell she's super hyped up and excited. (As always)

"Lets wait for your cousin then." Twilight smiled at Pinkie, Pinkie blushed as she tried to look away. We all giggled and waited by the statue.

"SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE!!" Pinkie yelled, pointing at a red truck, Its newly polished, very shiny and cool.

A girl stepped out the truck, with her bag in one shoulder. Wearing a red patterned shirt wide open and a white t-shirt inside, jeans and knee high boots with a cowgirl hat in her hands.