1 { SWEAT V.S. BLOOD}

(POSSIBLE) TRIGGER WARNINGS: ATTEMPTED RAPE, [MENTION OF] BLOOD,  KNIFE PLAY

A/N: if any of these are triggers/upsetting topics, warnings have been placed before each scene and after, all (possible) triggering scenes are in italics.
please do NOT read this chapter if any or all of the listed things make you uncomfortable or trigger you.

-

It was a hot summer day, the wind blew through the open windows and left the moment it came in.

Not that Katsuki was bothered by the heat and sweat that ran down his rib cage.

{ ATTEMPTED RAPE | BLOOD MENTION }

The vibrating eggs pressed against his nipples took away his attention, the heat was nonexistent in this moment when there was Toga's hand traveling down his body with her pocket knife.

Katsuki's anxiety was so high he laid frozen on the couch, his blood rushing through his eyes and droplets of it ran over his skin, the cuts atop his thighs bubbled with blood and it trickled down his pale skin between his thighs.

Katsuki felt as though this was it, Toga was undeniably messed up in the head, she showed the signs long ago but Katsuki didn't think about the red flags until it was too late.

Now here he is, laid out on the couch with crusted blood tangled in his arm hairs, sweat and blood soaking into the couch.

He couldn't scream, a gap shoved purposefully into his mouth and spit spilling out of his mouth, head tilted to the side so Katsuki didn't choke.

{ ATTEMPTED RAPE END }

Katsuki drowned out everything, the rushing of his blood and pounding of his heart did most of the work.

The clanging thud of a doorknob broke through Katsuki's silent world, and Toga's smiling face dropped to one of menace, silky blonde bangs shadowed over her amber eyes.

"Who's there, you're interrupting 'Tsuki's punishment..." Toga's hazel eyes shined gold and looking to the side as though that would help her see the utterly furious Mina and Ochako standing in the doorway of the living room.

Katsuki felt like he could sob, finally! Finally someone came for him!

The blonde closed his eyes, opting not to look at the scene of a furious Mina dodging Toga's knife and landing hits on the older female.

Ochako dashed past them to quickly, though she didn't get passed Toga unscathed, the knife grazed her arm light, blood bubbling to the surface.

{ BLOOD MENTION END }

She paid it no mind and collapsed on her knees to kneel by Katsuki's side, willing her shaking hands to still so she could unhook the gag and peeled the vibrators off his chest, reaching into her purse for nail clippers to cut the zip tie keeping Katsuki's hands together.

He opened his eyes, tears blurring the image of Ochako kneeling before him. "Come on Katsuki, while Mina deals with Toga I'll get you outta here." She helped him stand, fixing his shorts over his legs and grabbing a random discarded tank top from over the back of the couch for Katsuki to put on once they got into the hall.

Katsuki let Ochako lead him to the door, vision blurry from the tsunami of tears that cascaded down his cheeks.