Chapter 1

This is my first story, so don't hate! Sorry if I have any spelling errors ....

Anyway. Hope you enjoy:)

Also this is a Magcon Fanfic!

It all started when school got out. You always go home and get some chips or something and eat them, but that was different. You got home to some guys there helping my mom pack up our stuff. I say to my mom " what's going on? " umm , honey , we are moving! Well where too? " California, I know it's a big step, but I think you will enjoy it!"

You walked outside and kinda thought, well that is going to give me a better change to meet the loves of my life's!

You went to subway to get a quick sandwich and go hang out with some friends and tell them whats happening. As you were driving you got a call from an unknown number... You thought well whatever, YOLO right? You answer and say hello? They say hey it's Cameron and Nash who is this? You pull over and start crying, you say " no way, what? I love you guys so much! How did you get my number anyways? Well you have a friend! They say they loved me and hung up...

The next day we were leaving to go to California! I got happy and kinda freaked out! That day we were about half way, we decided we weren't gonna drive anymore so we stayed in some city! I went to the mall and bought a whole new wore drobe. I went back to my motel room and went to bed.

The next morning we all woke up, had some breakfast, and took off!

About 4 hours later we arrived in California! I got kinda scared cuz it's a whole new world and i don't know how to start it! First I will kinda go walking around. I met so many new friends two of them i had a good feeling about! We became friends and starting hangin out more. They have never heard about magcon so I told them about them and they started liking them more!

I went on another walk that night and decided to go some store called nandos. I freaked out cuz I just saw carter reynolds walking with a mob of girls. I decided to go in and eat cuz I was hungry, when I see nash grier..... I say " hi nash , umm can I get a picture with you?" He says " yes, of course, btw. You are a very beautiful girl!" I kinda blushed and asked him to take some selfies of us. He did! After I got done eating I went home.

I will add more on to this,

I know it is bad but it's my first time and kinda wanted to make something that i enjoy writing about! Anyway. Hope you guys enjoy this much!