12

Jungkook layed next to jimin lifeless body his hand was holding his cold small one.

Jungkook felt empty.

He didnt want to get up, nor move.

He only has 3hrs left but he didnt care anymore.

He wanted to be with jimin he didnt want to leave him, he still wanted to protect jimin even if hes dead.

His heart cant be fixed anymore, he killed it by his actions.

Jungkook hugged jimin body trying to feel the warmth again but it was too cold to ever heat up again.

Jungkook stayed in that postion for awhile until he knew it was time.

He had a hour left, he knew the sins are trying to find him but there will always be a portal to hell so why even try.

Jungkook looked dead. His eyes were puffy from crying along with his red nose.

His mouth had a trace of blood he bit his lips from preventing himself from screaming.

His mind was just blank, he didnt feel like talking or eating or doing anything at all.

So he went to the forest leaving his love alone.

He didnt know how long he walked for nor how far until he saw sloth in front of him

"Come on kid everyone is waiting for you." He said dragging jungkook, jungkook just nodded and tried to follow behind but his legs didnt want to go so fast and into the portal of hell.

"Jesus. You look fucking dead go fix yourself." Sloth pushed jungkook in his room.

Sloth expected a arguement and punch from jungkook but he was watched as jungkook nodded softly closing the door.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi questions "LANGUAGE" Jin threw a sandal at yoongis head

"Headshot." The unknown says.

"fUCk- iM sorRy Jesus!" Yoongi tries to block jins infinity sandal throws.

---

Comment and like💞