Chapter 1// First time

"Hey Bryce do you wanna go live" Mikey said. " Yea bro. Let's do a Q/A ". Bryce and Mikey were getting ready to go live. Mikey was  thinking of what to do. Mikey is gay and Bryce is bi, but they don't know that about each other. "HEY GUYS, its brikey here!!!" Said Bryce. "Ask us question and dares" said Mikey. One girl said " can u guys kiss FOR REAL !. They both said "ok" and went for it and did it. They both rubbed their mouths. Bryce was excited on seeing all the gay stuff they wanted them both to do to each other. So many questions went on and on, but this one question got heated. " Bryce I dare u to grind on mike for 5 mins and then lay down on him. Bryce's face was red and said " anything for you guys ". Mikey laid down then Bryce got on top of him and stared grinding on him. Mikey was smirking and Bryce grinned. They both got a boner. Mikey closed the laptop and Bryce was still grinding. Mikey moaned and was grabbing Bryce's back. Bryce's boner was was hard. Mikey said " let's do this". Bryce's face lit up with joy. He took off Mikey's shirt and took of his. Bryce was a top and so was Mikey. Bryce started to leave hickeys on Mikey's neck and then started moving lower. Mikey was playing with Bryce's hair. Mikey turned Bryce and him over. Mikey started to leave hickeys and move lower. Mikey unbuttoned Bryce's pants and saw his member. Mikey went to work and Bryce was a moaning mess. Bryce's member was long and thick and Mikey was happy about it. " babe ima..." Bryce said. " i know babe don't worry ". Bryce cummed in Mikey's mouth. Mikey swallows it. Bryce does the same to Mikey. They both lay together saying " wow that was amazing ".