15

Youra p.o.v

"Youra, the genders of your twins are...."

I braced myself for what came next. Jin must have felt me tense, because he squeezed my hands harder.

"One boy, one girl!"

I took that in. A boy and a girl. One of each. I chuckled slightly, and Jin pulled me to him. "Congrats!!" The Doctor Said. I thanked the doctor through a noiseless word.(aka, mouthing a word to someone) She smiled, and so did I.

After we left the hospital, we walked the the dollar store, we bought a bunch of pink and blue stuff to surprise the boys with. I think Yoongi was starting to accept Me and Jin as a couple more. 

I had a busy schedule this week, tomorrow I had to go get a dress for the wedding, Thursday I had to make invitations for the wedding, and Friday we had a fan meet-and-greet.

Once Me and Jin Come home, We See the Boys on the couch awaiting us to be home. We had went out, after we found out the Gender, To buy Groceries, and pink and blue, to surprise the boys with the Genders. We set the Groceries down on the counter and I try to put stuff away But fail because of my belly. Jin laughs as I pout and sit at the Island. I grab the bag with the clothes and Get ready to give them to the boys. Once Jin Gets done we go to the couch and sit in front of the TV. I Scan them and see Them Fidgeting in excitement. i Giggle and give them the Bag. They pull the outfit out of the bag, They see Pink and Blue. "A boy and a girl.?" Hoseok asks. Me and Jin nod. I Get up And try to give them hugs. I Go to my room, Set my alarm, and Get Dressed into my pajamas.Around 5 minutes later i hear Jin Come in. i fall asleep Before he can Climb into bed with me.

The Next Day

I Wake up at merely 10:00 AM With a nice smell Filling my Nose. I Get up and go to the LIving room Saying "Who is cooking Bacon and Eggs.?" I ask and walk into the Kitchen to see my Fiance and Brother Trying to cook. I laugh. They Turn around and see me " We wanted to make you Breakfast in bed, You've been doing a lot and have to a lot more while having a baby inside you" Jin Says a bit Guilty. I laugh and say "That's Sweet, I'm sorry for waking up" I say Giving Jin a Kiss and Yoongi a Hug. "Its okay its not your fault" Yoongi says as we are in a hug. My alarm for Getting ready to go. i walk back to my room and put on some of my new maternity clothes and walk out seeing the boys waiting

I walk into the Dress Store with the boys sitting down, and me heading over to the counter to find a worker to help."What kind of Dress would you Like" The worker who is named Taylor asks. " A Traditional Long Dress" I Say Not wanting things to fancy for the wedding. "Okay Follow me" She says, I Obey and she grabs a dress i look at the guys and Give them a thumbs up. we walk back to the Dressing room, Knowing im Pregnant, Helps me get into my Dress. once im in i walk out and show the boys. they look at me like im okay so i say no to this one. after 3 more dresses we have one that is a Long Sleeved, V-Neck, Long layered Dress, that's White, isn't too tight around my Tummy. i walk out and they all widen there eyes, there mouth opens in surprise. "I think ill take this one." I Say, Smiling.

We Finally go home and I Immediately go to the Kitchen to get a lot of snacks and Junk. once i get that i sit on the couch and watch T.V. Tae sits on the other couch silently judging me. Jin sits on the end of the couch and i Put my Legs over his. After a few hours i fall asleep.

Thursday 

I wake up on the couch hearing screaming and Someone Screaming "Shut Up Youra's Sleeping" I hear. I wake up and sit up look over and see 5 out of 7 members singing Karaoke. I roll my eyes and get up, go to my room and shower. Once im done, i walk out and hear the boys screaming, i walk to the Kitchen and Eat some cereal. Once im done with that i tell the boys to stop, Multiple times. Eventually after the 10th time i GO to the T.V and Turn it off. " YOURAAA!!!" They Scream. i say "Iv'e been Screaming for 10 minutes for you to Stop" "Why are you so mean.?" Tae Asks Like a child. "I stare at him "I Didn't get myself Pregnant" i say looking at Jin "Kay So, Everyone Me and Jin will be in our room, SO we can create invitations," I Say Grabbing his Hand and Bringing him Up and pulling him into the room.

Once were Done I walk out To show the boys and get some food. I Show the boys as i out one of the invitations For them on the counter.it Has Me and Jin Kissing on the Front, You can Kinda see my Tummy Bump in the photo but not to much, Its in front of a Pond from where we went to Amsterdam, The Sun Showing our Shadows under us, And Above us it says 'YOUR INVITED' And on the inside it says 'YOUR INVITED TO KIM SEOKJIN'S AND MIN YOURA'S WEDDING,' And it gives you all the information like the place, Time, Day, what to wear, ETC. ITake a stack and Take pictures to put on my Instagram, Snap chat, and Twitter. So Jin Decided to Go out and Give the invitations as i lay in bed Watching T.V. about 2 hours later Jin Comes in And Snuggles with me.

I get woken up To a Door Bursting open, Jin has been awake, I Sit up asking whats wrong and I see All other 6 members looking at me in Worry. "What.?" i ask. " ARMY's Think your Pregnant" I immediately Get up Saying "How They know.?" I ask very Worried, "Well when you Posted the Invitation pictures an ARMY Decoded it and Noticed a Bump on you.