1

Hailey's POV-
     "okay, I will unpack the car" I say as I am walking out of the second room that I picked out.
       it had a full size white bed, white walls and there were small navy blue hints in the room. after Ayden went to target i walked out of the apartment and down the elevator to get our things out of the car. I take all of our bags upstairs to the apartment and sit down.
        I plop down on the couch and started scrolling through instagram, when i get a call.
        "Hello?"
         "Hey kiddo how's LA"
          " oh sorry i didn't know it was you dad. did you get a new number?"
        "yea, i guess i forgot to tell you that i got a new phone"
        " well LA is going good so far, we just got some of our stuff in"
        "okay, well i was just checking in"
       "alright, talk to you later bye dad"
       "bye"
*call ended*
        I felt like my dad was acting a little bit weird but i just ignored it and turned on Pretty Little Liars and started watching it.
*30 minutes later*
        after watching an episode of PLL i decided that i wanted to take a short walk around the neighborhood while Ayden was still gone. after i got outside i got on my phone to see if i could walk to a nearby cafe. i found an Urth Caffé pretty close, so i walked there, only taking ten to fifteen minutes. when i walk into the cafe i see a pretty long line, so i find a seat and just sit and wait. good thing i brought my laptop with me, so i would have something to do.
          when i finally see that the line had died down i put my laptop back in the bag and i got up. that's when i feel a cold, sticky drink run down the front of my gray hoodie. when i look up i'm surprised at who i see, someone who i had briefly recognized from youtube and instagram.
             "oh shit, i'm sorry, i'm such a fucking klutz " she says
             "no you're fine, i'm gonna go"
              "um, okay, sorry about your hoodie"
             i quickly walk out of the cafe and wish i hadn't gone, because of the huge amount of embarrassment that washed over me.

                 oh how little i knew.
   ___________________________
i know that was a short and boring chapter but i promise you they will get better.

-H🌺