five ;

SPRAINED BEACH BALL.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

―✿.
Eunsung regrets showing off his skills in the game of volley ball. Sagang is there to help him back on his feet. Well, not literally.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN. This was not going as planned. He truly believed it would work, why didn't he thought this through in the first place?

In hailing sharply through the gaps of his teeth, Eunsung seethed as he squinted his eyes. He had his hands latched on his right foot, the grip trying to make himself feel better. On the ground, he grunted at the torching sting in his ankle, cursing under his breath furiously.

"Eunsung!"

He didn't flinch a bit at his friends howling, distressed call, and just hasp his ankle.

"Eunsung," Seokcheol arrived in front of him and crouched down, "You okay?" Eunsung didn't bother answering and stared down at his injured foot. The elder sighed, "You see, I told you to stop accepting childish challenges from Seunghyun."

The wounded lad frowned. He was trying to win over a bet with Seokcheol's younger brother. Seunghyun challenged him, who's ever team wins their game of volley ball gets extra barbecue chicken after and the loser had to get thrown into the sea. Being the fearless, challenging and bold person he is, Eunsung accepted it like a piece of cake. They had split into two teams, Seunghyun with Sagang and Woojin, while he was left with Junwook and Seokcheol.

He thought it'd be easy and even shot a few cool moves to impress his friends, which was something he should very much regret.

Seokcheol helped him up on one foot, Eunsung couldn't help but wince, almost falling onto the golden sand again. The other boys glanced at their poor friend, and called the game to an end.

He deeply sighed. Eyes layering at the sight of the the wide sapphire ocean, in competition with the high endless sky, was breathtaking enough for the latter. He then closed his eyes as he sot on the draped picnic blanket, resting an ice packet on his foot, letting the melody around him take over. The repetitive sounds of the waves crashing rippled in his chest, creating a calm and soothing feel through his body. And when he hear it pull back into the ocean, his lips but on a smile as the hump of water rushed back onto the shore.