56. real life

( real life! )

✧༚︒ ࿐ཾ
A FRIEND
OR FOE ?
࿐ཾ ︒ ༚✧

     ALICE HAD JUST WOKEN UP, AND SHE BREATHED IN THE COLD AIR OF THE THURSDAY MORNING

ALICE HAD JUST WOKEN UP, AND SHE BREATHED IN THE COLD AIR OF THE THURSDAY MORNING. she stretched her arms up over her head, lying in bed. after ten minutes of her trying to wake herself up, she reached for her phone. it was 10:23 am and this is how she wanted to spend her day off - just lying in bed.

alice scrolled through her notifications and saw a missed call from mila. she rubbed her eyes and called her best friend back.

just as she was about to end the call, mila picked up. alice sat up, at the same time as she put the phone on speaker and threw it on a pillow near her, on the bed.

''good morning sleepyhead! you up yet?'' mila answered the call. she could hear some murmur, and assumed that she was out on a walk.

alice yawned and mila laughed, ''not really, but good morning to you too!''

"well get up, cause i'm coming over!''

liz groaned and fell down lying in the bed, whipsering, ''oh god, save me!''

''what was that?'' mila asked. alice didn't knew if mila had heard her or not.

''nothing, the door is always open for you,'' she laughed.

mila smiled, ''ha-ha. see you soon.''

they said goodbye and alice ended the call. she was still lying in bed, waiting on mila. suddenly, she felt an imense pain in her stomach. she hadn't eating anything she knew she couldn't eat, so she assumed it was period cramps. but the pain didn't go away. on the contrary, it only grew bigger.

alice heard the sound of the lock on the door being unlocked. she got up from the bed, on her way to greet one of her favourite persons.

mila closed the door behind her and then turned towards alice. she eyed her up and down, "i see you didn't care enough to put on some clothes!"

alice was about to snap back at her, but the immense pain came back. she felt like she was about to throw up, so she ran to the bathroom.

mila threw her bag on the floor and ran after her best friend. she saw alice bent over with her head over the toilet. mila brushed liz's hair from her face and continued to hold up her hair.

the pain went away and alice turned away from the toilet, sitting on the bathroom floor.

mila looked concerned at alice, "how are you feeling?"